- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the one you were waiting for, Ashee!

Okay y'all, this is where the story gets - weird. Let me just tell you all now, Michaelangelo would NEVER, EVER do any of the things he does in this chapter! He's a fun-loving, sweet, caring turtle, who is also carefree and child-like at times. He is WAY out of character in this chapter, but it is fan fiction, so I hope y'all like it somewhat at least. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, Jeff, Drew, teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything else. Thank-you!

Warning: Graphic violence [well, in my opinion, since I know how the true Mikey acts], Language, Rape, Etc.

Rating: R.
Outside of the warehouse....

"Are you sure April would come here?" Michaelangelo asked Shredder. "It just doesn't seem like her."

"Michaelangelo, kidnapping Lana doesn't seem like her either, but she's done it twice," Shredder snapped. "And twice I've had to help you mutant morons get her back."

"Okay. Sheesh!" Michaelangelo said. "No need to be harsh, Shred-head. Not our fault you found April the first time."

"Or this time either, am I correct?" Shredder retorted eying the turtle next to him.

"So, when do you think it'll be safe to go in and rescue Lana?" Michaelangelo asked, changing the subject some. "You don't think April would actually hurt her, do you?"

Shredder shrugged. "Who knows anymore?"

"Well," Michaelangelo pressed. "Is it safe yet?"

"I think now may be the only chance we'll get," Shredder answered. "C'mon."

The two of them barged into the crumbling old warehouse at top speed. They searched every room on every floor, stopping outside a room on the third floor when they heard voices.

"Brian is so better than Mc Jagger!" They heard Lana yell. "So are Kevin, Nick, A.J., and Howie!"

They heard a hand connect with something then, making a loud 'Shmuck!' sound. Shredder and Michaelangelo glanced at one another, anger evident in both sets of eyes, before breaking the door down and barging into the room.

"Mikey!" Lana yelped, as April hit her with a whip that was lying near by.

Michaelangelo froze as he saw the whip come back down and lash a now crying Lana again. Suddenly, he lost all control and charged at April, not caring if she hit him with the whip or not. All he knew was that he had to keep her from hurting Lana even more than she already had.

"BITCH!" He screamed as he yanked the whip out of her hands.

Shredder watched, highly amused, as Michaelangelo folded the whip in half, then shoved April up against the wall, pressing the whip tight against her throat.

"M-Mikey," April managed. "D-Don't. P-Please?"

In that one small instant, he saw the April he once knew, but he was too far-gone to stop now.

"Tie her down," he told Shredder backing away from her some.

Shredder eyed him carefully, but quickly tied her down on the mattress in the far corner of the room.

"She's all yours, Michaelangelo," Shredder said signaling with his hands as he moved out of his way. "Give her what you know she deserves."

"You're gonna feel pain April," he told her, lifting the back of her shirt up. "Real pain."

"Mikey!" April cried desperately. "Mikey! Please!"

Michaelangelo ignored her cries and brought the whip down as hard as he could onto her bare back. He listened as she let out a cry of pain, and smirked sadistically. He waited a moment, then brought the whip down again, to once more connect with her back.

Lana watched wide-eyed from her chair, as her hero beat April with the whip. She'd never in her whole entire life seen Michaelangelo that mad, and prayed to God, he'd never get that mad at her, ever.

Michaelangelo stopped whipping her back, and still smirking evilly, pulled her pants down so that her ass was showing.

"I think it's time you felt what it's like to not be able to sit," he growled. "Everyone in this room, except you, has known that feeling at some point. Well, Ape, it's your turn now."

Shredder let him whip her ass a few times, before finally grabbing the whip from the enraged turtle, and throwing it across the room.

"Michaelangelo," Shredder began. "Get Lana out of here. Now."

"But, why?" Michaelangelo wanted to know.

"What I'm about to do, she does not need to see," Shredder told him. "Take her and go. I'll contact Krang, and have him release your brothers. They'll meet you at home. Now go."

Michaelangelo nodded, and hurried over to Lana to untie her from the chair she'd been stuck in for the past couple of hours.

Once he'd untied her, Lana immediately threw her arms around him and began to sob uncontrollably.

Shredder came over and patted her head while Michaelangelo hugged her tight, without hurting her where she'd been whipped.

"It's alright my child," he said softly. "All is well now. I'll make sure she never even thinks of hurting you again."

"D-Don't k-kill her," Lana managed. "Please don't."

"I won't," Shredder assured her. "I promise. It was never my intent to kill her."

He muttered to Michaelangelo and Michaelangelo only, "I just plan on making her suffer, that's all."

Michaelangelo threw him and look, knowing exactly what it was he was going to do. He left with Lana then, and ran to the closest sewer so she wouldn't have to hear April's screams.

Shredder turned to April with them most evil grin on his face anyone had ever seen. He went over to the bed and rolled her over, then stroked her hair and the side of her face with his hand.

"You're all mine now April," he said softly. "All mine."

April whimpered helplessly as Shredder stuck a gag in her mouth, then straddled her, smirking the whole time.