- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, here's more. I'm in updating mode & major TMNT mode, so enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, Jeff, Drew, teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT related. Thank-you!
Lair....

Michaelangelo entered the lair, only to find Shredder had stayed true to his word, as he was immediately greeted, by his brothers.

"Lana!" Donatello cried.

"Donnie!" Lana whimpered, throwing her arms around his neck.

"Shh. It's okay," Donatello soothed. "It'll be okay now, I promise."

Lana cried into his shoulder, and clung to him like there was no tomorrow as she was so afraid that April would come back and kidnap her again.

"Hey Kid," Raphael piped up, appearing behind his brother out of nowhere, and giving her a small smile.

Lana threw him the tiniest smile he'd ever seen coming from her, making him wish he'd gone with Shredder instead so he could've ground April to a bloody pulp.

"Did she hurt you at all?" Donatello asked.

Lana nodded weakly, suddenly feeling exhausted.

"C'mon then," Donatello sighed. "Let's go get you cleaned up, shall we?"

She said nothing as she lay her head on his shoulder and let him carry her, like a rag doll, to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Leonardo stood staring at his younger brother.

"What did you do, Mikey?" He queried finally. "Don't telling me nothing, 'cause I know that look in your eyes."

"You don't wanna know," Michaelangelo sighed, as he plopped down onto the couch. "Trust me. You don't wanna know."

"Mikey, we do wanna know," Leonardo told him.

"Yeah," Raphael added. "I, for one, really wanna know just exactly what the hell you and old Shred-head did to the stupid bitch."

"Let's just say, she won't be able to sit for quit some time," Michaelangelo smirked slightly. "Nor will she be able to lie on her back."

Leonardo and Raphael both looked at their brother confused.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Leonardo questioned.

"Argh!" Michaelangelo groaned, not wanting to have to re-live his psychotic moments. "One word: Whip."

His brothers stared at him, their mouths wide open, jaws practically on the floor as their eyes bugged out of their heads.

"You-You what?" Raphael managed. "Seriously?"

Michaelangelo nodded. "Yeah, just don't tell Splinter, alright?"

"Don't tell me what, Michaelangelo?" Splinter demanded. "What have you done to April?"

The turtle looked up at his father sheepishly. "I made her pay," he answered.

"Did you hurt her?" Splinter interrogated.

Michaelangelo nodded silently.

"Badly?" Splinter wanted to know.

"Hai," Michaelangelo responded quietly, looking at the floor.

"You will look at me when I am speaking to you, Michaelangelo!" Splinter snapped.

"Hai, Sensei," Michaelangelo replied looking up at him.

Splinter eyed his son warily.

"You know how much I disapprove of you hurting others, unless you have to, in order to save someone's life," he scolded. "Hurting April like you have, despite what she has done, was not right nor is it approved of. I am very disappointed in you Michaelangelo."

Michaelangelo hung his head, but still kept eye contact with his Master.

"Mikey," they heard Lana say, as she came into the den.

"I shall deal with you in the morning," Splinter told him. "Be glad that Lana has called your attention, or I would punish you now."

"Hai," Michaelangelo whispered, then looked at Lana. "Yeah, Munchkin?"

"Um...can I stay with you tonight?" She asked cautiously, as she now knew exactly what he was capable of in a fit of rage.

Michaelangelo gave her a soft smile. "Sure Kiddo."

Lana ran over to the couch and hugged him. "Thanks," she said softly.

"Lana, bed," Donatello told her as he came to stand behind her.

"Night Leo."

Leonardo hugged her. "Night Lana-Belle. Sleep well."

Lana giggled. "That rhymed."

Leonardo smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

"Night Master Splinter," she replicated, giving him a curt bow.

"Goodnight, my child," Splinter replied.

She hugged Donatello, then dashed over to Raphael, who, to everyone's surprise (but hers), picked her up.

"Night Kid." He hugged her, then set her back down on the floor, feeling as though he'd just showed way too much emotion.

Lana then grabbed Michaelangelo's hand and dragged him off to his room.