- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes, me again. Lol. My Ashee is demanding, & I'm willing to deliver. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Same as before - I own Lana & story idea, nothing else. Mirage Studios is lucky & owns TMNT.

A month goes by....

"Donnie pway?" Lana asked, as she held a doll out towards him. "Pwease?"

"Sorry Kiddo," Donatello smiled softly. "I'm kind of busy right now. Why don't you go ask Mikey if he'll play with you?"

"Kay Donnie," she sighed before leaving his laboratory to look for Michaelangelo.

"She sure is bright for two," Donatello thought. "Now, back to work."

Lana looked everywhere for Michaelangelo, but failed to find him anywhere in the lair. She'd already asked Donnie and Leo to play, and they'd said no. She didn't even dare to think about asking Raph to play with her, seeing as he seemed to hate her for some unknown reason. She sighed heavily before sitting down in the den with her doll, that Donnie had gotten her, and began to play by herself. After awhile she grew bored and decided to go exploring.

She wandered aimlessly around the lair, remembering to steer clear on Donatello's laboratory unless she needed something. She toddled into a room, which had weapons lying around. She quickly looked to make sure no one was watching her, before grabbing one of Raphael's daggers. Just as she picked it up and began to admire it, she heard a voice from behind her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" The voice demanded, before swiping the dagger from her grasp.

She turned only to find Raphael glaring at her.

"Who gave you permission to touch these?"

"No one," she replied, her lower lip beginning to tremble.

"You don't touch these without permission, yah hear me?"

She nodded as her eyes started to water.

"Ah, shell," Raphael thought. "She's gonna cry."

He panicked as tears began to stream down her face.

"Whoa. Don't cry Kid," he riposted. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"Waaah!"

"Shit!" Raphael cried. "Don't cry, dammit!"

"Waaah!"

"Look. Take this," he said frantically, crouching down to her height, as he handed her back his dagger. "Just don't cry."

Lana sniffled, but took the dagger from him and clutched it to her chest.

"See, you like that?" Raphael asked, thanking God she'd stopped crying.

Lana nodded. "Like this."

"You want me to show you how to use them?"

She nodded again. "Yesth."

"Can I see that one then? I need to use both."

She nodded yet again, and passed it back to him.

"Watch," he told her, as he began to practice, while at the same time keeping a sharp eye on her.

She applauded happily once he'd finished.

"Do you wanna try?"

She nodded eagerly. "Yesth."

"Hold on a sec. Don't go anywhere, and don't touch anything."

He left the room, and returned a couple minutes later holding something behind his back.

"Come here Lana," he said quietly.

She toddled over to him, while eyeing him suspiciously.

He crouched down to her height, before bringing his hands out from behind his back.

"Here," he began, as he passed her two tiny daggers. "You can have these."

"Thank-you Waph!"

"But don't tell anybody," Raphael told her, knowing he'd be in big trouble if anyone found out he'd given them to her. "It'll be our lil' secret, okay?"

"Kay," she smiled.

Raphael couldn't help but smile back.

"You wanna try some of the stuff I did?" He asked, as he watched her wave them around close to the way he had.

"Yesth!" She exclaimed. "Can I?"

Raphael nodded slightly. "Come here. I'll show you some easy stuff."

They practiced until they heard Donatello call her.

"Lana! Nap time!"

"Here Waph," she said, passing him her daggers. "I go nap."

Raphael took them from her, and set them next to his, before crouching down to her height once more.

"Same time tomorrow?" He questioned.

She giggled, but nodded all the same.

"Have a good sleep, Small Fry," he rejoined ruffling her hair.

She hugged him, then ran out of the room in search of Donatello.

"Hope she doesn't tell the others I'm turning into a softie," Raphael thought. "If she did, she'd ruin my tough guy image."