- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey y'all! Short chapter this time, but an update nonetheless - lol. enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lenore, Jeff, Drew, teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT. Thank-you!
During the night....

Lana awoke with a start, not knowing where she was at first. She soon recalled asking Michaelangelo if she could stay with him, and relaxed some.

"I hope April doesn't ever come after me again," she thought. "I hope Mikey and Shredder taught her a lesson she'll never forget."

She lay there for a bit, then squirmed out of Michaelangelo's grasp. She'd had a nightmare, but didn't want to bother him with it. She stood up, stretched, and decided to take Simon (her stuffed Chipmunk) and go bug the person who the dream had been about.

"I hope Mikey don't wake up looking for me," she hoped silently.

She then quietly tiptoed down to the room at the very end of the hall. She slowly pushed the door open, and ducked into the room, closing the door behind her. Giving herself a minute or so to let her eyes adjust to the darkness (wasn't as bright as the hall), she stood looking around the room. Her eyes soon landed on the figure in the bed.

"Hope I'm not waking him from a cool dream," she thought to herself. "I hate when people do that to me."

She inched herself over to the bed and shook him.

The turtle in the bed groaned, and rolled over, only to find her staring at him.

"Whoa!" He yelled quietly, then caught his breath. "Jeez! You shouldn't scare people like that Lana."

"Sorry," she apologized. He eyed her. "What's wrong?"

"I-I had a nightmare," she admitted.

"Why didn't you wake Mikey then?"

"You were in it," she answered.

"Oh, I see. You wanted to make sure I was okay, right?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

He thought for a second, then pulled his covers back.

"Hop in," he sighed. "I know you're not gonna leave me alone until I let you stay, so I might as well get that part over with."

She smiled slightly as she climbed into the bed and lay next to him. "Thanks."

"No problem," he rejoined. "Now get some sleep."

He put his arm around her, pulled her closer, and kissed her head.

"Night Lana," he whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too.Raph," She whispered back.