- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey, hope this cheers yah up Ashee! Loves yah! Enjoy y'all!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, Jeff, Drew, teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT. Thank-you!
The next morning....

It was four o'clock when Lana snuck into the practice room. She had decided to find out whether or not that secret room she dreamt about was real or not.

"Now, where did Mikey lead me in the dream?" She pondered. "Think Lana, think!"

She wandered around the dojo for about half an hour, when she finally found the room, hidden by a swinging shelf.

"Bet Donnie thought of the shelf, so they'd never have to see this room again," she thinks to herself as she enters the room cautiously. "Now, where's the light switch?"

She soon found the switch and turned it on, shocked to see that everything from her dream was indeed there in that small room. She was holding an ancient Japanese knife, when she had the feeling someone was standing behind her. She turned only to find Michaelangelo standing in the doorway watching her.

"Whatcha doin' in here?" He asked. "No one's been in here for years."

"Just.looking," she answered.

Michaelangelo came into the room and stood next to her. "Cool knife, eh?"

She nodded slowly. "Yeah."

He took it from her. "I remember when Splinter said we weren't allowed to touch it, yet I just had to anyway. Almost hurt Donnie with it too 'cause I accidentally let it slip outta my hand when I turned to see who'd followed me."

Lana looked at him, her eyes wide. "You.you almost hurt Donnie?"

Michaelangelo nodded grimly. "Yeah. Wound up not being able to sit for a week 'cause of it. Never seen Splinter so mad."

He looked at her then. "Hey, want me to show you all the stuff in here?"

"Um...okay." Lana trailed off.

"Come here," he said excitedly as he went over to the far wall. "You gotta see the ancient katanas. They're the coolest things in here, and Leo's favourite thing to stare at. Actually, I think that's why Splinter hid them in here, so Leo would stop gawking at them."

Lana slowly went over to where he was to inspect the katanas. She smiled slightly when she saw that he was right, they were really cool looking. They had inscriptions along the blade and neat designs on the handles.

"No wonder Leo loved to look at them," she thought. "I could easily stand here and gawk at them all day too."

Michaelangelo put them down then and lifted her up. Once he had her in the air he chained her to the wall, so that she was still facing him.

"These are what the guys and I used to play with all the time, though Splinter always told us not to," he told her. "Said someone could get hurt and if we played with them we'd be punished. Well, what he don't know won't hurt him, will it?"

Lana hung there, fear beginning to escalate through her body as her dream played over and over in her head. She watched as Michaelangelo turned away and picked up a whip and thrashed it through the air.

"Weren't supposed to play with these either," he said turning to face her once more. "Too dangerous Splinter said. Let's just say he was right, they were. Painful too. Especially if Leo was the one using them 'cause he was upset you'd messed up during practice or hidden something he valued. I'll never forget when Splinter caught him hitting Donnie and I with 'em, while Raph yelled at him to stop."

Michaelangelo chuckled then. "Shall we say, our fearless leader couldn't sit for quite some time and was grounded even longer."

Lana watched the whip in his hands closely, never once taking her eyes off them. She was too afraid that if she did, he'd use them on her. Despite what Raph had told her about Michaelangelo never raising a hand to her, she was still scared shitless.