- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
And the updating spree continues! Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, Jeff, Drew, teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT. Thank-you!
Meanwhile....

Raphael woke up, only to find that Lana wasn't lying next to him anymore.

"Where the hell did she go?" He wondered.

He glanced around his room, trying to see whether or not she was even in the room. When he didn't spot her anywhere in there, he grudgingly climbed out of bed and headed out into the hall. He'd figured he'd best look for her, just in case something was wrong or bothering her.

"Why don't I hear anything?" Raphael pondered after checking her room and the kitchen, as well as the den, which he'd passed through to get to the kitchen. "Where the hell would she go at this hour?"

A thought passed through his mind then. "Oh, shit," he thought. "Don't tell me April's back again. If she has her..."

He'd trailed off right then, as he'd noticed that there was a dim light coming from the practice room.

"Who the hell's up at this hour practicing?" He thought. "I sure as hell know it ain't Donnie and Mikey; once they're in bed, they stay there unless they need something. And I could've sworn Leo had said he'd given up on that for now, as he hasn't been feeling good lately."

He quietly entered the dojo, only to discover that the light came from the far right corner of the room.

"Wait a minute." he trailed off silently. "Isn't that where... Oh, shit."

He hurried to the dimly lit room, only to find Michaelangelo in there, cracking a whip.

"What's he doing with the whip?" Raphael wondered. It was then that he realized that his brother was talking to someone.

"You should've seen the look on Sensei's face when he saw Donnie beating the crap outta Raph," Michaelangelo laughed. "Good ole quiet Donnie was actually using violent force on someone."

Michaelangelo shook his head. "Seriously Dudette, you should've heard the lecture they got, Donnie especially."

"Dudette?" Raphael thought. "What girl do we know that'd be..."

Raphael stopped mid-thought as it dawned on him. "Lana!"

"Shit!" He took another step forward and looked past Michaelangelo into the rest of the room. His eyes widened as his jaw almost hit the floor when he saw Lana chained to the wall and shaking like a leaf.

"Mikey!" He cried. "What the Hell do you think you're doing?"

Michaelangelo turned to look at him. "What?"

Raphael glared at him, then darted his look towards Lana.

"I'm just showing her around, Dude," Michaelangelo replied shrugging slight as he put the whip down. "No biggie."

The turtle in red shot his little brother a dark look, and angrily stormed past him, going straight over to where Lana was hanging.

"You okay?" he asked, sticking an arm under her butt, to support her, so she wasn't hanging by her arms anymore.

Lana nodded a small nod.

"Raph, what's wrong?" Michaelangelo wanted to know; he was confused as to why his brother suddenly seemed angry with him.

Raphael ignored him and went on unshackling Lana, who seemed scared, beyond belief.

"He hurt you," he demanded looking at her, as he unshackled the last chain, and she fell into his arms.

Lana, who'd buried her head into his plastron, shook her head ever so slightly.

Raphael turned to Michaelangelo once more. "Consider yourself very lucky, Michaelangelo," he said coldly. "Very lucky."

He then stormed out of the small storage area and out of the dojo, only to go into the den and find his other two brothers up and wrestling over the remote.

Leonardo and Donatello had been playfully arguing over what they were going to watch, when they sensed someone else in the room, and thought they heard sniffling. They turned around only to find Raphael standing there with Lana in his arms.

"What happened?" Donatello queried, as Michaelangelo came out of the dojo looking confused. "Why's Lana upset?"

Raphael saw Michaelangelo out of the corner of his eye and glared at him.

Leonardo eyed his brothers, then looked at Lana, who'd her head buried in Raphael's plastron, to try and hide her tears from them.

"Guys, what the hell did you do to her?" He demanded.

"I did shit," Raphael stated. "Michaelangelo's the one who scared the shit outta her."

"I what?!?!" Michaelangelo said loudly. "I did not!"

"You did so!" Raphael snapped. "You're just too stupid to know it!"

"I am not!" Michaelangelo retorted.

"You stupid Dick-head!" Raphael shouted, hugging Lana closer. "You scared her shitless, and were too damn blind to see that she was shaking from fear!"

"I..." Michaelangelo began, only to be cut off.

"Silence!" A voice ordered sternly. "Raphael, Michaelangelo, that is enough."

They both turned to look at their father.

"Master Splinter!" Michaelangelo cried. "Raph's saying I scared Lana, when I didn't! I swear I didn't!"

Raphael rolled his eyes annoyed. "Whatever."

"Hey! I..."

"Michaelangelo, silence!" Splinter snapped. "I will hear both of your stories, once I am sure that you are both calm enough to tell them."

He left to go make a cup of tea, then returned and sat down in his armchair.

"Now, tell me my sons, what has happened to upset the poor child?" He asked calmly.

"I..."

"Mikey..."

Splinter raised a hand. "One at a time. Michaelangelo, you go first."

Michaelangelo smirked at his brother, then began to tell his side of the story. Donatello and Leonardo, who'd seen his smirk, just rolled their eyes, as their brothers came around to the other side of the couch, both still standing.

"I woke up to get a glass of water, and saw a light coming from the dojo," Michaelangelo began. "I went to check it out, and found Lana in the old storage room looking at a dagger. I then showed her the katanas Leo used to always gawk at, then showed her the chains and how they worked."

"Yeah, by chaining her up," Raphael muttered bitterly.

Splinter shot him a stern Look, silencing him.

"I was telling her 'bout the time Donnie beat up Raph, when Raph came in and suddenly got all mad at me for no reason," Michaelangelo continued. "I was hurting her or nothing. I was just telling her a story, while playing with some of the things in there."

Master Splinter looked to Raphael then. "What is your side of it, my son?"

Raphael, who'd tuned Michaelangelo out and was whispering to Lana, looked up after a moment.

"I woke up only to find Lana gone," he started. "I was worried something was wrong, so I went to look for her. I looked around in here, then spotted the light in the dojo. I investigated and found Mikey in there snapping a whip while Lana hung from the shackles on the wall. I knew she was scared from the moment I spotted her and got her down. I brought her out here, and I assume you know what happened after that."

Splinter glared at his youngest son. "Michaelangelo, you know what I think of you and your brothers using those shackles, more or less that whip. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I still don't see how I scared her, Sensei," Michaelangelo replied. "She knows I wouldn't hurt her. I mean, like, hello, it's me, Mikey."

Everyone looked to Raphael, who was now rubbing Lana's back, not caring how much emotion he showed.

Raphael looked down at Lana. "Is it okay if I tell them now? I won't if you don't want me to."

Lana looked up at him, her face still wet from tears, and more threatening to fall at any given moment. She fearfully glanced at Michaelangelo, then buried her head back into Raphael's plastron, nodding her head.

"Go ahead," she grumbled.

Raphael instinctively pulled her closer to him.

"She's been having nightmares about that room. I dunno why she was dreaming 'bout it, since she never knew it was there, but she was. She'd come in the lair late and been led into the dojo by an angry Mikey. He used the buckle end of a strap on her rear-end, then dragged her into the small room by her hair. Once in there he shackled her to the wall and began to beat her back with the strap. He was grumbling 'bout how we chained him up in there when we were small. I came in the room then and stopped him once I saw what he was doing. Told him off too."

Raphael sighed heavily once he finished, as he felt as though he'd just lifted a weight off his shoulders for some reason. He also felt bad for making Lana re-live her nightmare again.

"Why would she dream something like that?" Leonardo wondered aloud.

"Because Shit-headed Mikey let her see him lose control," Raphael spat disgustedly.

"I what?" Michaelangelo said, looking confused. "When the hell did I lose... Oh..."

Now everyone turned to look at Michaelangelo.

Donatello looked at him wide-eyed. "You let her see you go after April, didn't you?"

Michaelangelo looked down at his feet sheepishly. "Maybe...."

"Mikey!" Leonardo cried. "You know how stupid that was?"

"I didn't think of it then," Michaelangelo replicated quietly. "Forgot she was there 'till old Shred-head stopped me and told me to get her out of there. Said she didn't have to see what he was about to do."

"Well, at least one of you had common sense!" Donatello yelled. "I can't believe you Mikey!"

"Surprisingly, it was old Shred-head, and not you, who cared enough to make sure Lana didn't see something she wasn't supposed to," Leonardo rejoined shaking his head. "I can't believe, that you of all people, would make her suffer like that."

"Did you not think about what the hell it would do to her to see you like that?" Donatello bellowed. "You're her frigin' hero for crying aloud!"

Michaelangelo hung his head. "I'm sorry, alright?"

"No, it's not all right," Donatello growled. "You tormented her by letting her watch you hurt April! I can't believe I have such a damn Asshole for a brother!"

"Donatello," Master Splinter spoke up. "That will be quite enough. As you can see, Michaelangelo feels terrible enough as it is, and does not need you and Leonardo shouting at him."

"But..." Donatello protested.

"Donatello," Splinter said, raising an eyebrow. "Do you dare to challenge me?"

"No Sensei," Donatello answered, beginning to turn a slight pink. He still remembered what had happened the last time he'd done that.

"I shall deal with Michaelangelo myself," Splinter told him. "You are to leave him alone, and not shout at him for his idiotic act, understood?"

"Hai," Donatello responded quickly.

"Leonardo?" Splinter queried, turning his gaze to his son in blue.

"Yes, Master Splinter," Leonardo replied quickly.

"Raphael..."

Raphael looked over at Master Splinter.

"Take Lana to your room and get her settled," Splinter ordered him. "I believe she needs to lie down as the child is bleary-eyed and exhausted. She has endured enough for one day. Please keep her calm and re-assured that no harm shall come to her."

Raphael nodded and said nothing as he carried Lana back to his room.