- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, after much pleading on Ashee's part.....Tada! It's a little short, but it's all I have time to do right now. Enjoy! Disclaimer: Only own Lana, Jeff, Drew, teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT. Thank-you! Warning: Language! Blame Raphael! Lol.
In Raphael's room....

"Raph?" Lana said softly, once they were situated on his bed. "The part 'bout you chaining Mikey up, was that true?"

Raphael gave a grim smile. "Afraid so," he replied. "I dunno why the hell you were dreaming 'bout that either. Wish I did, but I don't."

"Why didn't you guys ever tell me about that room?" She asked curiously.

"Lana, all I'm saying, is that that room brings back a whack of painful memories," Raphael riposted. "A bunch of memories I'd rather soon forget."

"Was what Mikey said true? Did Leo really use that whip on you guys?"

"I said I don't wanna talk about it," Raphael snapped. "Now, I'd advise you to get some rest like Splinter suggested."

"But..."

Raphael shot her a stern Look. "Also, I'd advise you to stay the hell outta that room from now on."

"Why? It has cool -"

"Lana Marie, I swear that if you ever set foot in there again, I will tan your ass so damn good and hard that you won't be able to sit for a whole frigin' month. Do you hear me?"

Lana nodded wide-eyed. She couldn't understand why he was getting so upset with her innocent, yet curious, questions.

Raphael looked at her and saw the bit of fear in her eyes. He sighed and felt his face soften.

"Lana, just please promise me you'll never go in there again, alright? I don't want for you to have to live out what I did, okay?"

"I promise Raph," Lana whispered, afraid he was now mad at her. "I won't go in there anymore."

"I'm not mad you, Kid," he stated. "I didn't mean to snap at you either. There's just some things you don't know and I prefer it that you never do."

"Oh," Lana said, lying her head on his plastron once more. She closed her eyes as he rubbed her back. "Raph?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you sing?"

"What do you want me to sing?"

She looked up at him, knowing he'd read her look.

"Oh, all right," he groaned. "But remember, nobody needs to know I sing this to you."

She nodded and cuddled up to him again as he began to sing.

"I can see that you've been crying. You can't hide it with a lie. What's the use in you denying that the love that you have is wrong. I heard he promised you forever, but forever's come and gone. Baby, he would say whatever it takes to keep you blind, to the truth between the lies," Raphael sang softly. "Oh, I will love you more than that. I won't say the words then take them back. Don't give loneliness a chance. Baby, listen to me why I say, I will love you more than that..."