- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey y'all! Here's a long, over-due update! Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, Jeff, Drew, teachers, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT. Thank-you!

Back at the lair (morning)...

"Hey, Raph?"

"What do ya want Leo?"

"Have you seen Lana anywhere this morning?"

"No. Why do you want her NOW?"

"She's grounded Raphael, and you know it."

"I'm NOT stupid Leonardo."

"Then lose the sarcasm for a minute."

"Sarcasm has NOTHING to do with being stupid OR Lana, you dope."

Leonardo gives Raphael a Look. "Raphael, DON'T test me."

"Whatever Leo," Raphael said, glaring back at him. "What? You gonna take ME over ya knee now too? Huh?"

Leonardo sets his jaw rigidly, and clenches his fists slightly. "If I have to, yes," he answers.

Raphael laughs. "Get real Leo. You ain't been able to do that in years, and ya know Sensei would have ya hide for it. Teacher's Pet don't want Teacher to get mad and give him an ass whooping like he did last time."

"I'm warning you Raph."

"I'm warning you Raph," Raphael mimicked. "Some advice Leo, go 'warn' someone else."

With that said, Raphael turned to leave as he'd had enough of Leonardo's attitude lately. Ever since Lana had broken his prized katana, he'd been all pissy about the stupidest little things. He was making people wonder if they'd switch places, and Raphael knew they hadn't, or he'd be teacher's pet now and not Leonardo still.

Leonardo tackled Raphael from behind them, suddenly letting loose all his pent up frustration and anger.

"Hey! Leo!" Raphael cried, as he fell face first onto the lair floor, then quickly rolled over onto his back. "Get offa me!"

Leonardo ignored his brother and kept pummeling him with hearty blows.

"ENOUGH!" A voice booms. "Leonardo, what is the meaning of this?"

Leonardo delivers one last blow to Raphael's chest, then stands up.

"It's nothing Master Splinter," he says quickly. "Just a normal every day brotherly brawl."

Raphael grumbles as he gets up, with some help from Michaelangelo.

"You okay Dude?" Michaelangelo asked.

"Fine Mikey, just fine," Raphael mutters.

"This did not look like a normal every day brotherly brawl," Splinter stated. "Now, truthfully Leonardo, what is the meaning of this?"

Leonardo remained silent.

"I have asked you a question, and I expect an answer," Splinter replicated. "Immediately."

When Leonardo still refused to answer him, he turned toward his son in red.

"Raphael, do you know what caused Leonardo to attack you like that?"

Raphael shrugged. "He kept bugging me and wanting to know where Lana is. I told him I didn't know, and said a few sarcastic remarks as usual. I turned to leave, but he flew off the handle and tackled me. You saw the rest, Sensei."

Master Splinter nodded. "Thank-you Raphael, you are dismissed. You too Michaelangelo."

Raphael grabbed Michaelangelo and practically threw him out of the room.

"Go!" He hissed. "I don't wanna be in shit for something stupid."

"But I wanna hear!" Michaelangelo hissed back. "I wanna know what Sensei's gonna do to him!"

"Forget that!" Raphael growls slightly. "Mikey, think about what Sensei will do to YOU if he catches you spying!"

Michaelangelo groaned and let Raphael lead him to another part of the lair.

Once they were gone, Master Splinter turned to his eldest son, not looking too pleased.

"Leonardo, what has come over you, my son?" He asks. "You are usually the one who shows respect for everything and everyone. What has happened to make you this way?"

"Does anyone else NOT notice that Lana's been acting up more than ever lately?" Leonardo snapped. "Every time I turn around she's doing something wrong. Jeesh. She even broke MY prized katana!"

"Leonardo, you shall NOT speak to me in that tone. You shall treat me with the respect, or not speak to me at all."

"Then I shan't speak to you Master Splinter," Leonardo said. "I don't wish to show you any more disrespect, but can't speak respectfully for the time being."

With that said, Leonardo bowed, then turned and left the room. Splinter stood there watching his son go, and realized that somehow he'd been tricked out of giving a punishment.