- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Realized I haven't updated anything in quite some tight, & figured I'd best ought to do so. :) Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Only own Lana, Drew, Jeff, teachers, Schlump, slaves, & story idea. Mirage Studios owns everything TMNT. Thank-you!

Note: Things start to get a little - um, sadistic is the word I'm looking for I believe - from here on out. Well, odd, weird, sadistic, cruel, etc.

Tesia, Lana, and Tesia's two friends were working away when Leatherhead approached them. They were amazed to see that he had actually brought them lunch for a change instead of making them wait until dinnertime.

Tesia nudged Lana. "Bow!" She hissed.

"Huh?" Lana said aloud, then realized what her friend had meant. "Oh."

Lana very quickly bowed, though she was a little too slow for Leatherhead's liking.

"You!" Leatherhead snapped. "Step forward."

"Me?" Lana asked.

"No, the girl behind you," Leatherhead retorted sarcastically. "Yes, you girl."

"Oh, great," Lana thought. "He's Raph's sarcasm."

"Why didn't you bow when you were s'pose to?" He demanded.

"Sorry Master Leatherhead," she apologized. "I didn't realize right away what I was s'pose to do. Please forgive me, as I am new here."

"Oh, and so being new here gives you an excuse to break the rules, does it?"

"No Master Leatherhead," Lana answered. "I didn't say that. I simply meant, that I am still learning the ways of a prisoner. It is only natural for me to be a little slow."

"It is NOT natural for you to be slow!" Leatherhead growls. "All the other prisoners moved faster than you on their first day here! I expect you to do the same!"

"Master, some people are born slower that others. Not everyone can move at the same speed. We aren't robots, you know."

"So, now you're trying to tell me that you're slow?"

"No Sir. Just stating a fact, is all."

"Well, here's a new fact for you," Leatherhead snarled. "What happens when you talk about things that don't concern you, and when you don't move fast enough to my liking."

Lana looked at him confused. "What do you mean, Master?"

"Turn her around Shlump!" Leatherhead barked. "Now!"

Shlump did as he was told, while Leatherhead cracked his famous whip in the air a few times.

"She is now ready, Sir," Shlump informed him.

Lana's eyes went wide as she realized what was about to happen. She let out a yelp when the whip cracked across her bottom. He struck her with it twice more, then ordered her back to work.

"You are to miss out on lunch," he stated. "As only prisoners who deserve it, shall receive it."

Lana wiped her tears away and glared angrily at him. She could feel herself going into one of her Raph moods, but wasn't about to risk being punished again.

"Shlump!" Leatherhead roared. "Keep an eye on them! Make sure they don't try to feed her. Whoever tries, is to be brought to me immediately to suffer the consequences!"

"Yes Sir!" Shlump responded with a quick salute.

Leatherhead stormed off then, as Shlump passed out the food. He gave each girl, except Lana, a hearty peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Lana worked all throughout the lunch break, trying to ignore the fact that her stomach was rumbling and grumbling, as she hadn't had anything to eat since very early that morning. She was used to her three meals a day, or at least two meals, with plenty of snacks throughout the day.

Tesia finished her lunch quickly, and hid some of it in her jeans pockets, without Shlump noticing. She went over to Lana was and made like she was going back to work, which she knew would please Shlump. After a few minutes, she secretly reached into her pocket, and when she brought it out, stuck it out towards Lana.

"Here," she whispered. "I saved this for you."

Lana look and saw part of the sandwich in her friend's hand. She eyed it momentarily, then looked Tesia in the eyes to see if she knew exactly what the consequences would be if she were to be caught.

"I know what happens," Tesia said quietly. "And personally, I don't care. Now hurry up and take it already, before that goon notices what I'm doing."

"Thanks," Lana smiled softly, quickly taking a bite of it. "Appreciate it."

"I just hope you'll do the same for me when the time comes," Tesia replied, and began her work again.

"I will," Lana promised, finishing of her piece of sandwich. "You can count on it."