- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yeah, yeah, I'm on a roll. Lol. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Same as before. Lana & story idea are mine. Mirage Studios owns everything else.

The other three turtles watched as, levelheaded Donatello slammed the phone back onto its cradle. His language shocked them, as he was the one who always tried not to swear. He was the best at not doing it to.

"What she say Donnie?" Leonardo asked carefully. "By the sounds of it, not what you wanted to hear."

"The damn bitch said if she has to, she'll take Lana to the cops herself," Donatello answered. "She also said that Lana belongs in an orphanage and not here with someone who actually cares about her. Dammit! April's thinking like Raph!"

"Hey!" Raphael protested. "I may not like having the kid here, but I sure as hell rather see her here than in some damn orphanage!"

"Wow," Michaelangelo began. "Raph does have a soft side."

"I don't, and you know it," Raphael snapped. "I just know how attached Donnie is to her, and she him. You weren't the one who had to hear her ask where Donnie was when putting her to bed tonight."

Master Splinter entered the lair then. He took one look at Donatello and immediately knew something was wrong.

"What is wrong my son? You look troubled."

"I am troubled Sensei," Donatello replied. "Deeply troubled."

"It has to do with Lana, am I correct?"

Donatello nodded.

"Ah. The sweet child."

"Not according to April," Donatello muttered.

"What ever do you mean, Donatello?"

Donatello sighed, then began to tell Splinter exactly what April had said. Splinter was surprised when the others told him about Donatello's language towards April, but knew it took a lot for him to say those words and mean them.