- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey people. hope you enjoys this short story.

Please review.
He couldn't believe how big it was, he had heard from his cousin that it was big. But this was huge, bigger than big, king kong big. He never throught in a million years that he would be here with his cousin and 3 other guys that he had met a couple of months ago. Until now they had been busy talking and getting to know each other, at the mention of a free day he'd popped up and suggested coming here. There were groans around, but it wasn't his fault that they had all been here a million times and he had yet to even smell the place. He couldn't understand how one could get sick of going to one of the biggest well known places around. Now he just looked around in awe, nothing could beat Disneyworld.

"Tell me again, why did we have to come here on our day off. Couldn't i have stayed at home and watched telly?" He looked up at his much taller cousin and pouted.

"i've never been here before." He watched his cousin shake his head and mumble something under his breath, he smiled knowning he had won yet again. Looking around he spotted his much youngest band mate looking at the big map standing before him deciding what rides he'd go on. His smile grew as he grabbed the younger boys arm.

"Come on, let's just go on them as we see them." This had the blonde haired boy frown.

"But Brian, what if we see a baby ride?" Brian shugged his shoulders and took a quick glance around.

"Then we go on them." Brian felt the younger boy dig his heels into the ground and pull back stopping Brian from his ride searching mission.

"I'm not going on baby rides. I'm 12 you know." Brian laughed to himself, how could he not; The 12 year old had been reminding him everyday sence they had met.

"He's right. I an't going on any tatter tots ride." Brian looked over at the dark haired 14 year old with raised eyebrows.

"Who said you were coming on any rides with us AJ?" This had the 14 year old cross his arms and stomp his foot, which looked funny coming from the one who was saying that the youngest was a baby for pounting because he couldn't sit in the front seat of the car they had all arrived in.

"I can go on any ride with you's that i want to." Brian looked around at the many rides he could see and smirked back at AJ.

"Even the teacups?" He watched AJ look over at the teacups then back at him with wide brown eyes and a look of disgust on his face, shaking his head furiously. He felt the hand that had been held in his slip out and looked at his youngest buddy.

"I'm not goin' on that ride. Angel and Aaron go on that ride, and their FOUR." Brian laughed when he saw four fingers shoot up in front of his face. It was said with so much distaste that he swore the young boy had swallowed week old off milk.

"Nick you don't have to go on the teacups." Nick looked like he was ready to fall to his knees and thank god for all that is beautiful, while Brian looked at the older man and pouted.

"You know Howie, i DID have them going." The older man smiled and patted Brian on the back.

"I know, but Nicky looked like he was going to have a heart attack and AJ was ready to bolt." This had the young singer look over at the younger singer who was looking for every possible exit he could spot.

"Yo, J we're not goin' on it." Aj looked at Brian and set his lips in a straight line, narrowing his eyes.

"I wasn't gonna go on it anyway." Brian didn't believe him he knew if they went on it Aj would of followed. AJ was not the type that missed out on things, even if he didn't like them. Next thing Brian knew he was been pulled on ride after ride, he didn't even have time to learn the names of the ride he's friends had dragged him on.

"How about we take a break and get something to eat?" Brian looked up at his cousin then to the other three members of the group.

"Okay Kev, i'm feeling hungry anyway." They followed the olderst member knowing he had worked here and knew where everything was. It wasn't long before a voice started singing.

"My tummy's speaking to me and telling me food, food, food. Gotta get some food, food, food. In my tummy cause it's speaking to me."

"AJ if you don't shut up i'll make sure you tummy speaks no more."

"Come on Kev, i was singin' that's what we do. sing."

"Not on my day off, it isn't." Kevin smiled to himself when it went quiet.

"But food is all we need. To help us through the day before the night comes...."

"Nick i'm warning you." Nick stepped closer to Brian hoping that Kevin wouldn't kill him with his cousin close by. Kevin once again set to his task of getting them to food which after listening to the singing made him more hungry.

"When the night comes food is still on my mind. Lot's and lot's to eat all night long." Kevin span around to face his cousin and sidekicks.

"One more word out of you three and i'll be hanging you's to the rollercoaster by your necks and leaving your bodies there for you parents to find." That had the three younger singers close their mouths and nod their heads. "Good." Kevin span around on his heels and mutted 'Kids' under his breath, once again thankful for the silence.

"My tummy's speaking to me and telling me food, food, food. Gotta get some food, food, food. In my tummy cause it's speaking to me." As soon as Kevin span around he saw his victims ran off in three different directions. Shaking his head he looked over at the quiet Howie.

"They couldn't have at lest all gone in the same direction." Howie looked at the older man and shugged.

"Maybe they throught it was safer to seprate. Let's get some food they'll be back." Kevin shook his head once again and followed Howie at lest his hunger would be taken care of. Brian looked out from the bush he was hiding in when he saw the two older man head of towards the food, looking around he could see no sign of the younger two. He throught about going and looking for them but the rumbles in his stomach was telling him over wise. Jumping out of the bush he pulled the leaves and bits of twigs from his hair and brushed himself off as he made his way to the older band mates and food, he figured he could eat them then go look for the trouble teens. He slowly crept up towards his cousin making sure he had some where he could run if the need arised.

"Hungry cos?" Brian smiled a little at his cousin and shugged his shoulders.

"They told me too, and i couldn't disapoint them." Kevin nodded and handed his younger cousin a hotdog before looking around. The two teens couldn't be far away and they can't get into too much trouble in disneyworld, if any. Right!