[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: *This summary and parts of this story(like the title) might change, but I figured I'd still start posting it now!*





Melanie Rowan is the new star on the block with her whole life ahead of her - her friends were like family to her, and love was in the air - until they all encounter some obstacles just as their big tour is about to kick off. Is their bond strong enough to survive?




This is the first story I ever wrote, and I wrote it a lonnnng time ago. I reworked it so that it wouldn't seem so dated, so I'm still trying to work everyhing out. Please let me know what you think of it!

Song used for title by Craig David
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter, Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Humor, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4
Completed: No
Word count: 3453
Read: 4571
Published: 11/10/06
Updated: 11/14/06

1. Chapter 1 by DragonStar [ - ] Liked (856 words)
Like I said in the summary, I wrote this a long time ago and might still re-work parts of this story. Don't get confused if this looks a little different the next time you look at it. *This applies to all the chapters*

2. Chapter 2 by DragonStar [ - ] Liked (775 words)

3. Chapter 3 by DragonStar [ - ] (1317 words)

4. Chapter 4 by DragonStar [ - ] (505 words)
I'm really sorry that this chapter is so short. lol Honestly, I couldn't think of what to write here, I just wanted to establish the setting for the next chapter. Don't worry, I promise the chapters will get a bit longer.