- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello finally I had time to add a little more to this one...I hope you are still interested...thanks!
The big day was here and I was more than nervous, I had to watch the man of my life get married to a backstabbing bitch. Maybe if I pretended to pass out or have some kind of seizure right at the time of the "I do's" that could save him.

My thoughts were interrupted by the small cry of Sandy in my ear, she was so cute. I took her from Becky as my father wrapped his arm around mine "It's going to be ok?" he assured me as we all made our way to the backyard.

My stomach did a summersault as I caught a glimpse of the groom standing at the front of the alter with his best man. He looked so sleek in his black suite with a red tie What the hell a red tie, I bet that crazy woman picked that color… we sat in the middle, luckily I was holding Sandy she was my security Who feels secure with a teeny little person…me!

“I don’t get it…didn’t we get through to him, what an idiot. But then again why am I talking I got married and pregnant and then realized that my man was scum.” she looked at me, but honestly I hadn’t paid any attention to what she had said, I was staring dead straight at the alter, not at him, just the alter. “Are you ok? You look a little out of it.”

I turned to look at her I was feeling the tears begin to accumulate in my eyes, but I didn’t want to cry, what good would that do. I would just show my vulnerability and I had done that plenty with him. “Well it’s his life, Becky. If he wants to marry her, than good for him. Now shut up!:” Suddenly the music began to play. That stupid routine wedding music that they play and everyone gasped.

She stood there her hair up in a bun, curls fell down her face, her make up was impeccable and that smile that nestled across her face, made her even more beautiful. Her dress snuggled her body and it was long with a trailing tail behind. No wonder he was in love with her, she was perfect…well except for the lying, cheating and dirty part of her. I turned to look at him, but he had no expression, not mad, not happy, nothing.

She made her way down the alter slowly as she looked at everyone in each isle when she came face to face with us, her smile was wiped off quickly. I glared back at her, who did she think she was, she was ruining my life. I watched her as she made her way to Kevin, he still had no type of expression on his face. The music finally came to a pause as they stood face to face and the priest approached them.

The whole while that the priest spoke I didn’t hear a word he said all I could do was hear the horrible irregular beating of my heart, it felt hot, no lie I was sweating and for a second I had to hand Sandy over to her mother, I felt I was going to pass out. Finally the part I was waiting for came and I snapped out of that horrible trance I was in.

“Do you Tiffany Michaels take Kevin Richardson to be your…” I heard the priest begin and once again the woozy feeling came over me, when I came back to my senses she was saying I do. Then the big question came “Do you Kevin Richardson take Tiffany Michaels… to be your lawful wedded wife, to love, honor and cherish her through sickness and in health, through times of happiness and travail, until death do you part?”

There was a long pause of silence and out of the blue Kevin stood up and faced the crowd, frantically Tiffany stood up to and jerked him towards her “What are you doing Kevin?” she asked in what she thought was a whisper. “Let go of me, and as for that question…no I don’t take this woman to be my wife. Because this whole time she has been…” he looked in my direction as I gasped.

“She’s been fucking up on me with her own sisters husband…so hell no I won’t marry you. Not now…not ever.” and with that he stormed off, leaving Tiffany in a rage and tears. As for the guest they all stood just staring at the weeping bride on the alter.

“Oh my god…what the hell was that…talk about humiliation.” Becky snickered, she seemed pleased to see her sister suffering, although I had to admit that I felt somewhat pleased myself, she wouldn’t hurt him any longer. But at the same time I felt bad for her too, she had seemed like a newly bloomed flower as she walked down the isle and now she had withered. My father took my mother and I by the arm and we all headed back to the house.

Through out the day I watched from the porch with Sandy in my arms, as the guest departed. Becky joined me, she took a seat right next to me, as she examined her baby again “I‘m scared…” she murmured “She’s not going to let this go” I looked at her a little concerned, I know she could see the fear in my eyes “What are we going to do, your parents are leaving tonight with Mrs. Richardson on their cruise.”

I wanted her to stop, she was really worrying me. But my worries only got worse when I heard yelling and then Tiffany stood on my porch “You bitches…you told him didn’t’ you. Oh but this is not the end, I will have you killed and you, your supposed to be my sister…how could you do this to me. Your going to be sorry…” then she walked away and hopped into the taxi that awaited her.

Becky and I looked at each other more worried about what would happen now.