- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
well here is chapter two i hope i get more reviews. thank you for those who have reviewed.
Chapter Two

After dinner, Brian and Nick sat around joking and playing video games, it had been ages since they had done it so they were really letting it all out and having fun.

"Yeah that's right! I'm the video game king!" Nick said dancing around, he had just beaten Brian in a game.

Brian sat back with a laugh watching Nick's dance amused.

"So sue me if I'm a little bit rusty...." He said.

Nick looked at Brian and realized that Chloe hated that kind of stuff. Realized this must have been the first time in ages that Brian had done something fun.

Nick sat down.

"So Brian, what made you decide to get this house?" He asked.

Brian shrugged looking around the living room.

"I don't know it was just charming. It was like the house was calling to me. There is just something about it that I fell in love with it."

Nick nodded and lay his head back on the couch.

"I am happy to be here." He said after a moment.

Brian turned his head to look at Nick.

"I am very happy to have you here man, it's great."

"Just like old time?"

"Yeah, but even better."

Around one am the guys decided to call it quits and Nick headed up to bed. Because of how much fun he was having with Brian he had forgotten all about the voice in his closet but it came back to him as he stepped into the room.

He paused unsure of what to do. He looked around nervously but everything seemed normal. He let his breath out slowly and took his clothes into the bathroom for a quick shower.

He came back out but still felt uneasy. He walked over to the closet and slowly opened it. He jumped startled but laughed at himself. The closet was just that, a closet.

"You are such a loser Carter." He told himself shaking his head.

He yawned tired stretching his arms above his head. He reached down and scratched his balls before climbing into bed.

"Voices in my closet, yeah right." He laughed soflty and drifted off to sleep.

The next day he awoke with a loud yawn. He stretched his arms above his head with a groan.

"Ready to start a new day."

"Annabell wake up!" He heard a woman call.

Nick let out a yelped and fell off the bed. He jumped to his feet alarmed and ran to the closet. He swung it open ready, holding a book stop he had grabbed off the table.

Panting he dropped his arm to his side confused. The closet was once again empty. Nick tossed the book stop aside and stepped into the closet glancing around.

"I am not crazy, I am not imagining things, I am hearing a voice!" He muttered feeling around the closet walls.

"OH SHIT!" Nick gasped as part of the wall sounded different from the rest.

He ran out of the closet looking around, he found a letter opener on the dresser and ran back into the closet. He looked over the area of the wall and slid the letter opener inbetween the crack.

He grunted working it in trying to see if he could solve the mystery of the voice in the closet. He got the board back a little and put his eye up to the crack he gasped.

He was looking into a bedroom that was nothing he had seen before. He was sure that Brian didn't have the room next to his made up like the room he was looking into.

He could see a mirror across from him and to the side was a large canopy bed with white old fashioned lace.

He walked out of the closet thinking hard. What was going on what in the world was he seeing?

"Hey Nick, breakfast!" Brian called up to him.

Nick jerked out of his thoughts.

"This will have to wait until later." He sighed shutting the closet door.

"Raychelle Tuck would you wait a minute!" He stopped dead hearing this new voice.

He shuddered hearing the girls laugh. Almost like he was in a trance he started to walk back to the closet, now was his chance to see the person that was int he strange room.

"NICK WOULD YOU GET DOWN HERE!" Brian yelled again from downstairs.

Nick sighed and ran downstairs.

"What's wrong? Can't start eating without seeing my beautiful face? Nick smirked.

Brian rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Carter, so what are we gonna do today?"

"How about we start moving furnature so we can paint?" Nick suggested shovling food into his mouth at an alarming pace.

Brian stared then shook his head.

"Uh yeah, sounds great to me."

Nick grinned.

"Great! Let's start with the living room!"

Nick and Brian got up clearing the breakfast dishes and walked to the living room to get to work.