- Text Size +
Chapter 2

Madison sighed as she laid face down on the bed in the hotel room. Nick had been called away to do some stuff and she was bored with no one there. There was nothing on tv. It was really the worst time to be caught in a storm like this. She was in the middle of New York City, the shopping capatal of the nation, and everything was closed. Closed because of some stupid snow. In a city like this, you would think they would be ready for anything.

Hopefully all of the snow would be cleared within the next few days so that she can spend her time in the city wisely. She had always wanted to come to New York. It seemed to be everywhere you looked. The backdrop of TRL. Stars seemed to make a big deal out of being popular in New York. Madison just had to see what it had to offer. She'd yet to do that and she was beginning to wonder if she was going even get the chance on this trip.

Her first trip to New York was ruined by snow. Something that was never thought about in her life before until now. Now that she was stuck in it. It was at the moment she realized what Nick had meant before about having his show postpond. Damn that man was right, she thought. She shut her eyes, hoping that it wouldn't be long until Nick came back. Being alone was offering her no amusement what-so-ever. Suddenly she felt a pair of soft lips come in contact with the skin on the side of her neck. She smiled, Nick was back.

"Hey baby," she mumbled.

"Miss me?" Nick whispered into her ear.

"Yes," she sighed as she felt Nicks hands on her back. He smiled to himself and proceded to rub her back gently. His hands continued to move and he felt Madison completely relax under his touch.

"So what did you did while I was gone?" he asked, not stopping his hands.

"Not a damn thing."

"Well that's just too bad. I bet you're glad that I'm back. Aren't you?"

"Very," she mumbled. His smile grew and he pulled his hands away from her and laid next to her on the bad. She turned onto her side to look at him. "Why'd you stop? That felt good."

"I dunno," he shurgged. "I guess I just didn't feel like doin' it any more."

"You can be such an asshole sometimes. You know that Nick?" she snapped. A small smile formed on his face as he looked at Madison.

"You're cute when you're pissed." Madison glanced over at him, obviously not amused by his comment. He only continued to smiled as he let his fingers gently brush over her cheek. "Sexy actually." His lips gently touched her cheek. "Do you know how beautiful you are?"

"No, why don't you tell me," she replied giving into Nick. She always did.

"You're stunning," he whispered into her ear. Madison sighed when she felt Nicks lips make contact with her neck. His lips moved up to capture hers in a passionate kiss. "But I'm tired so I'm going to sleep."

"You're such a god damn tease," Madison remarked, with a hint of aggrivation in her voice.

"I know and that's what makes you love me all that much more," Nick replied with a grin on his face. Madison rolled her eyes and sighed.

"So how did that thing go?"

"What thing?"

"The thing that you had to leave me here alone for. That thing."

"Oh yeah. It was nothing really worth talking about. Just business as usual. You know what that's like."

"Did you really have to go to it and leave me here all by myself?"

"Yeah. It had some stuff to do with the shows that were postponed and there was some other stuff that I didn't really catch 'cause I just wanted to get the hell out of there," Nick answered.

"So whats on the agenda for tomorrow?" she asked, hoping that Nick wouldn't have anything else to do. Being in the hotel room alone was no fun.

"I have a couple of things that I need to take care of in the morning otherwise I have the rest of the day off and whatever happens from there is really up to you," Nick explained.

"Oh really?" Madison asked with a smile forming on her face. Nick smiled back at her.

"Really."

"Good, because I have a lot of things in mind that I really want to do."

"I'm sure you do," Nick answered. Madison smiled and snuggled up next to Nick. Before long they had both drifted off to a peaceful sleep. Madison yawned as she awoke the next morning to find Nick had already left. He was going to be a good couple of hours, she was sure. Deciding that she wasn't going to spend another day locked up in the hotel, she showered quickly and headed out for a shopping day. If Nick got back before she did, then he would have get a taste of his own medicine she thought as she walked through the lobby of the hotel.

Her eyes quickly scanned the area around the hotel and saw that the snow was being cleaned from the streets. She smiled to herself and walked towards the car that she and Nick had rented. Thankfully they had decided to park the car in a garage so that she wouldn't have to spend half of the morning digging out her car. As she walked towards the garage she fished through her purse looking for the keys. Smiling as she found them, she pulled them out as she arrived at the car and unlocked it. She started the car and pulled out of the garage. She grabbed her cell phone and called someone that she knew was in the area.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kev, it's Madison!" she greeted.

"Hey how are you doing?"

"Pretty good. Nick and I are in the city and I was thinking of dropping by later to check you out," she informed him.

"Yeah, that would be cool, bring Nick too if you can."

"I can try but I'm not sure how that will go. He's been busy since we got here, even with all of the damn snow. That's why I figured I would go out and have me some fun."

"What are you planning on doing?"

"Do a little shopping while I can and then drop by the studio and check you out. That's really everything that I could think of."

"Alright cool. I'll see you later I have a rehursal right now. Enjoy yourself!"

"Sure will, bye."

"Bye."