- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
AM I posting all these new stories to get out of having to update my newer ones? Ermm...perhaps? lmao Sorry about my horrendous lack of updates. I am trying to write, but I thought you might like this one. This story is how I met most of the great fanfic writers out there. Many of these people no longer write, sadly. But many of them still do.
So, before we just jumped into this story, I wanted to give you a little bit of background.

When I started to get into fanfic I never wrote and only ever read and I was so blown away by the talent of some writers out there that through giving them feedback etc...I was inspired myself to write.

One day I decided how cool would it be to get in touch with all of these people and see if they would all like to collaborate on one big monster sized story. With all of our different writing styles etc... I thought it would be interesting to have to go along with whatever the last person was writing.

There was no discussion about plot, no Iming about storylines and characters. Part of our goal was to just try to jump in and continue as best we could, only working from what we had.

Sometimes we did this well...sometimes we did not lol

So, as you read, I hope you enjoy. :O) This story brings back fond memories for me, of a time when BSB was all over the place and you could click onto any of a number of websites, and see tons of new chapters of great stories popping up.

So without further adieu...I give you Phantasm

:O)

Writers:

Chaos - (Ground Zero)
Bianca - (Happenstance)
Swenglish - (Swollen Issues)
Susan - (Scared of Reality)
Julie - (Broken)
Kat - (Can You Keep a Secret)
Jenna - (Swollen Issues)
Mersey - (On the Run)
Mare - (Mizpah)
Jennifer Stevens - (Snapshots)
Kritter - (so clue lol sorry Kritter)
Eboni - (Boys in the Basement)