[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: **ALTERNATE ENDING ADDED**
Years ago, Nick Carter left Shelby Washington behind on his journey to become a superstar. Now, as Shelby is preparing for her wedding, Nick walks back into her life. Will they find that the love they'd once had is strong enough to keep them together, or do some wounds never heal with time?




*Song fic based on The Fray's "All At Once"*
Rated: PG
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Nick
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9
Completed: Yes
Word count: 8293
Read: 10098
Published: 01/22/07
Updated: 03/07/07

1. Prologue by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (999 words)
All you Nick lovers out there, here's another Nick fic! I hope you enjoy and, if you've never heard The Fray's song "All At Once," listen to it!

2. Chapter 1 by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (1558 words)

3. Chapter 2 by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (1012 words)

4. Chapter 3 by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (754 words)
This chapter was actually accidentally posted at the end of the last chapter...So, if you've already read it, i hope you enjoyed it! I do have to apologize, though, because this story isn't really that well thought out since I'd just wanted to experiment with a song fic and not go too in-depth with analyzing the characters' feelings. Sorry about that if it's off-putting to any of you! I hope you enjoy either way!

5. Chapter 4 by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (817 words)

6. Chapter 5 by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (549 words)
I promise, there's only two more chapters before the end of this story, and then it's over! So, the end's comin' quick. Thanks for the reviews!

7. Chapter 6 by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (912 words)
We're coming to a close...

8. Chapter 7 by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (722 words)
I thought I'd go ahead and post the last chapter. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

9. Alternate Ending by starbeamz2 [ - ] (970 words)
That's right! For those of you who were sad and depressed about the last chapter...rest assured! The Alternate Ending has arrived! (actually, this was gonna be the original ending, but then, i thought, why does Nick always end up with the girl? That's not real life LOL) Enjoy!