- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey!!
Made a change from Vaffel to Absolutechaos.net. I was rebel_69 there, but I'm now rebellious_one. I'm gonna try and convert my stories here, until then please read, enjoy and review!! =)
“November 13th, 2005

It’s an ordinary Sunday… not much for us to do than to sit here on this god damn bus and wait to arrive at our next destination. Shit, we’ve been to so many places and done so many things, I can’t even remember where we’re making our way to right now! All I know is that AJ is sleeping in my damn bunk, and I’m stuck out here, sitting in this small dining area, looking at the TV, who is in return watching Kevin slowly drift to sleep! I swear… that Kentucky man and his damn old western movies!

I can’t help than to chuckle, his head is slowly falling back, and every now and then, he would jerk his head forward, open his eyes and continue watching the movie. But before you know it… his head is lolling back once again! It’s quite funny to tell you the truth… hopefully he’ll just sleep out here so I can take his bunk… that would be great!

Why can’t I take AJ’s bunk might you ask? Well… being the nice dumbass I am, I decided to let my brother be apart of our tour! We were looking for opening acts, and so I said, “Hey… why don’t Aaron open for us?” and they agreed! At that time, Aaron wasn’t ready to tour, so he didn’t have a tour bus to travel with, and… you can pretty much figure out the rest of the story! We had to share our tour bus with him, stupid AJ decided to give up his bunk for God knows why, and he was supposed to take the sofa out here in the living room… but nooo… he decided to take my bunk instead.

Anyway… why the hell am I swearing so much? It’s not like I’m mad at the fact… sure, I’m irritated, maybe even agitated, but I’m not angry! Well… I’m getting tired now… I’m gonna hurry my ass up and jump into Kevin’s bunk before he awakes… *hehe*…”


He closed his hard cover journal book and had swiftly but quietly rose from where he was seated. He slowly passed in front of Kevin, whose eyes were half open, half closed. Nick stood there for a while, waving his hand back and forth, making sure that Kevin was out for the count. When he realized that he wasn’t going to get a response, he continued his journey to the bunks.

When he passed by his own bunk, he stopped for a while to stare at the sleeping form which was occupying his space. Without thinking or mercy, he chucked his book at the body, snickering when he heard AJ mutter “mother fucker” under his breath.

Hopefully he’ll wake up and read all the nasty things I had to say about him… Nick thought to himself as he climbed onto Kevin’s bunk, which was above Howie’s. He settled in and had drawn the curtains close, closing his eyes and allowing the darkness to engulf him for once. But just as fast as he closed his eyes, he found them snapping open again, and he felt the bus swerving from left to right. Before he could even jump out of the bunk to see what was going on, he was thrown forward off the bunk due to the impact of something slamming into the side of their bus.

He gasped when he felt the wind being knocked out of his lungs and had cried out when he felt a stinging sensation burst through his forehead. He placed his fingers above his brow and had winced when he felt his fingers come in contact with his warm blood.

“What the fuck is going on?!?” AJ shouted as he tore the bunk curtains open. He looked around and had seen Nick on the ground. He would’ve laugh, thinking Nick had rolled off the bunk bed once again, but the blood that was pouring from his forehead told him otherwise.

“What in the hell happened to you?” AJ had asked him, but Nick was still disoriented to say anything.

When he realized that he wasn’t going to receive an answer, he took it upon himself to get up and get Nick a washcloth to stop the bleeding. “Um… stay here, I’ll go get something to get that cleaned up!”

Nick had watched as AJ began to make his way towards the back of the bus, to the bathroom. All of a sudden, something had slammed into the bus yet again, causing it jerk right and swerve slightly off the road. AJ was tossed off guard, crashing into the side of the bus.

“What the hell is going on up there?” AJ had asked as he tried to regain his balance.

Nick had noticed that AJ wasn’t looking at him when he asked the question, so he turned back to see who he was referring the question to. There Kevin stood in the door way, a small, barely visible cut on his forehead.

“Someone’s trying to run us off the road…” Kevin replied as he cautiously made his way towards Nick, who was still on the ground. “You alright?”

Nick was finally able to gain his comprehension back. “Yeah… I think so… but, what happened to you?”

“I was thrown forward and had slammed my forehead into the corner of the TV stand.” Kevin explained. “And I’m taking it that you were thrown from the bunk?”

“What gave it away?” Nick had replied sarcastically. “I really don’t know how Howie and Bri can sleep through this shit!”

“Rok comes to a surprise to me, but D. … he doesn’t surprise me at all, that man can sleep through an atomic bomb. Who you should be thinking about is Aaron…”

Nick had totally forgotten that Aaron was on the same bus as them. Kevin had rose from the ground, stretching his hand out. Nick had took his outstretched hand and had allowed Kevin to pull him to his feet. “I’ll check up on Aaron… just make sure that D. and Rok’s alright.”

Nick nodded and had reached up towards the bunk that was across from the bunk he had fallen out of. He pulled the curtains open and had seen that Brian was still sleeping, his back facing him. Just as he reached out to wake Brian, whatever it was that was trying to run them off the road had succeeded, running their bus right off the road.

Nick was pressed into the bunk, and he could feel Howie’s body slam into the back of his legs, causing his knees to buckle. From there on, he felt the bus fall sideways down a hill and darkness had engulfed him once again, and this time for good.