- Text Size +
Brian awoke to the sound of his voice, his once angelic voice singing. So many words, for the broken heart. But the question was, who was singing? It’s hard to see, in a crimson love. It was certainly not him, he didn’t have the voice anymore. So hard to breathe. He didn’t have the will to sing anymore. Walk with me and maybe…

He opened his eyes and looked over to the side of him, seeing Howie lying in his bed, tears falling from his eyes. He was staring at the TV, and when he looked up to see what he was watching, he seen their music video, Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely.

Nights of light, so soon become. Why was he crying? Wild and free, I could feel the sun. Why was he watching one of their music videos and crying? Your every wish, will be done. Did one of the guys die? They tell me…

“Howie?” Show me the meaning of being lonely.

Howie turned towards Brian, quickly wiping his tears and giving him a small grin. “Hey Rok…” Is this the feeling, I need to walk with.

“Why are you crying?” Tell me why, I can’t be there where you are.

Howie shrugged, “I’m not crying anymore…” There’s something missing in my heart.

“Well, why were you crying?” Life goes on, as it never ends.

“Didn’t we use to have it all?” Eyes of stone, observe the trends.

“Yes Howie… but that doesn’t answer my question.” They never say, forever gaze.

“That’s just it… we used to have it all.” If only…

“We still have it all, right? I mean, Kevin and AJ will pull through, Nick is fine…” Guilty roads, to an endless love.

“But, for long will we have it, have them? What about Aaron?” There’s no control, are you with me now?

Brian cringed, he forgot about Aaron. “He’s in a better place D., you know that.” Your every wish, will be done.

“Funny, you weren’t saying or thinking that before.” They tell me…

Brian fell silent, he was right. “What’s wrong D?” Show me the meaning of being lonely.

“I seen AJ today… he doesn’t remember us Brian.” Is this the feeling, I need to walk with.

“He’s conscious? He’ll be okay?” Tell me why I can’t be there where you are.

Howie shrugged. “Yes he is, but I don’t know, time will tell. He didn’t even remember who I was, until they injected him with a sedative that is.” There’s something missing in my heart.

“What do you mean until they injected him with a sedative?” There’s nowhere to run…

“I meant exactly what I said, he was freaking out because he couldn’t remember anything or anyone, but right before they injected him, he remembered.” I have no place to go.

“So, where is he now?” Surrender my heart…

“They’re doing a cat scan on him.” Body and soul.

“So, do you mean that he’s lost his memory forever?” How can it be your asking me to feel…

“No, I’m not sure… he was beginning to remember who I was.” The things you’ve never shown.

Brian fell silent once again. Show me the meaning of being lonely…

“He wasn’t the same person Brian…” Is this the feeling I need to walk with.

“I know D., and he won’t be.” Tell me why I can’t be there where you are?

“Didn’t we once have it all?” There’s something missing in my…

“Yeah… we did.” Heart…