- Text Size +
“Yes sir, everything is secure.” Vince reported as he pulled back the curtains, checking the area outside.

“Okay, I need you to stay there because I won’t be sending Eric back to the house, he’s gonna be staying at the hospital with Marcus. As for me, I’m going back to the hotel, we have a meeting with management and FBI. Just… whatever you do, do not take your eyes off of them for even a second… we really don’t need another one of them missing.”

“You’ve got it sir.” Vince said as he hung up his cell phone and stuffed back in his pocket. He turned and walked back into the parlor, where they were all sitting there, watching TV.

“How’s Marcus?” AJ asked.

Vince looked down at him and sighed. “He’s doing better than I expected… he’s expected to make a full but slow recovery… Eric will be…” he stopped in the middle of his sentence, the sound of something heavy crashing catching all of their attentions.

Kevin rose from the couch, but Vince waved him off, signaling for him to sit back down. He pulled out his gun from the back of his pants and began to make his way to the door. They all remained sitting on the couch, staring at the door, waiting for Vince to come back. Vince came back, no gun in hand, but Brian was right behind him, following him into the house.

“God, Brian…” Kevin exclaimed as he sprung up from the couch, making his way towards his cousin, but he stopped himself when another male entered the room, following Vince and Brian, the only difference is that this man had a gun aimed at Brian’s back.

“Well, well, well… isn’t this interesting?” the man asked, taking his gun away from Brian’s back and aiming it at the rest of them. “Didn’t think I’d find you all here, right now, like this…”

All of a sudden, he turned towards Vince and fired his gun, shooting him right in the chest. The five of them jumped at the loud sound of the bullet being released from the gun’s chamber, and could only stand and stare in shock as they watched Vince immediately crumbled to the ground, a big red spot on his chest growing larger and larger.

He turned back towards the rest of them and rose his gun again. “We’re all gonna walk out of this house as if nothing happened and go into my car. We’re going to take a little ride. Now move!”

Brian was the first one to start walking out of the house, followed by Kevin, Howie and AJ. Nick only stood there and glared at the man, as if almost forgetting that he had a gun in his possession. The man looked over towards Nick when he realized that only four men passed his way.

He cocked his gun and aimed it at Nick. “I suggest you get your ass into gear and follow your friends.”

Nick only continued to glare at the man, the very one who took his only little brother away from him. He passed him by, never breaking his stare on him until he was out the door, standing behind AJ. The man walked out of the house and approached the car.

“Get in.” he demanded.

When no one moved, he reached out for the person that was closest to him, which happened to be Nick. He grabbed him by the back of his neck and yanked him over towards the car, opening the passenger side and shoving him in the car. As soon as he got him in, he slammed the door closed and opened the other back door.

“Get in the fucking car!” he exclaimed, using his gun to emphasize his point.

Hesitantly, they all squished into the back of the car, staying silent as they watched the man slam the door shut and jump into the driver’s side of the car. He threw the car into reverse and peeled out of the driveway, speeding down the road.

“Where are you taking us?” Kevin asked

The man glanced up in the rearview mirror and grinned. “You’ll see soon enough…”