- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hey this story is still in progress hope u like it
Aj shot up in bed, the thunder and lightening giving her a major headache. She couldn't sleep, she hasn't slept in a week. Aj and her sister, Rose were always fighting when they were younger. Until the age of 17 when they finally decided to stop fighting and get along. Then Aj disappeared, kidnapped.

Rose suddenly shot up from her bed and rolled onto the floor into a crouch. She had a dream, couldn't remember it very well but it had to do with Aj. Her body started to shake in a cold sweat as she remembered the screams of Aj. Where was she. Suddenly Rose feels as if her whole body is being split in two. She starts to scream and cant stop, all she feels is the pain. Logan and Storm run into the room to see Rose withering on the floor as if in extreme pain. She keeps on screaming and sobbing. "AJ" she screams. Jean comes running into the room with Scott. Jean is about to read her mind when Rose screams out "Striker". Everyone freezes and Logan her up and holds until she falls unconscious.

Aj waited until Striker's men fell asleep at the gate. It was raining, and the weather felt as though it was below zero. Aj was in nothing was a very, very thin looking nightgown. She slowly opened the door of the little closet room like place she was held in and tiptoed her way through. She finally got out. "I'm outta here." she said and ran for her life.

When Rose woke up she found that she was in the medical wing of the mansion. She looked around the room and found Logan asleep in the chair next to her bed. "Logan" she said, or at least tried to all that came out was a little squeak. Logan heard it however and he stirred and looked at the bed. "Hey kid your finally awake" he said. "What am i doing in her" Rose croaked. "First here is some water for you then i will explain" he said. While she took a drink of water Logan started to tell her what happened. "We found you on the floor screaming as if you were in pain but you had no wounds" Logan said. "You started to scream a name" he continued to say, but Rose interrupted him, "What name". "Well actually two names the first one you said over and over again, Aj" Suddenly Rose bent over as if in extreme pain. "Whats wrong Rose" Logan asked quickly. "I remember i had a dream that my sister was in this facility and a man was talking to her, he put her in a tank and was cutting her open i felt as if i was the one being cut open" she said while she sobbed. Logan wrapped his arms around her. "Why was he cutting her open Rose". She replied, "He was giving her a metal skeleton, his name was striker, over her screams i could hear him tell her that i was going to be next in his experiments because together we would be some of the most powerful mutants in the world". "Its okay Rose i wont let anything happen to you, your going to be fine". That was the last thing she heard as she drifted off to sleep.