- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay people, but I am proud to announce that I just graduated!! =) Lol. I know, I'm a dork but that's what the hold-up was for. But now, since I got graduation and school out of the way, I think I should be more focused on my three stories. Thanks for all the reviews that have been coming in, hope you guys are enjoying it so far!! =)
“Alright ladies, welcome home.” one of the prison guards told us. “Ain’t nothing like home, sweet home bitches.”

We were walking off the bus in a single file line, our shackles and handcuffs chained to one another to ensure that none of us would try to escape. I could feel Danny trailing close behind me, trailing too close behind me for my liking, but he already made it clear that he wasn’t interested in me, thank god. I glanced up at the guard and he looked down at me, smiling.

“You’re gonna like it here baby boy.”

I seethed as I passed him. As soon as I stepped off the bus, I was greeted by a billow of dust and dirt, causing me to immediately stop and close my eyes, feeling it begin to prick with salty tears.

“C’mon Nick, you gotta keep going.” Danny urged me from behind.

“What the fuck is with the hold up?” one of the guards bellowed.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I was greeted by a guard with a rifle in hand. He flipped it around and slammed the butt of his rifle into my stomach. I gasped and collapsed to my knees, the butt of his gun dug so deeply into my stomach. I began to cough and wheeze as I tried to breathe in the air that was forced out of me.

“Just because you’re a fucking pop star, doesn’t mean the world revolves around you.” he paused and grabbed me by my hair, yanking my head up. “Especially this world. This is our world now, and you’re nothing but a piece of shit like the rest of them. Now, get the fuck up.”

He began to pull me up by my hair, causing me to yelp out in pain. As soon as I was on my feet, I began feeling a little dizzy and nauseous, the pain in my stomach wouldn’t subside. I was now slowly walking with a small hunch, I knew that if I straightened out at any time, I’d probably hurl everything I had in my stomach from last night out. As soon as we got to the entrance of the prison, they began to unlock our handcuffs and shackles from one another so we were no longer chained to one another.

We were placed into another line where we had to wait to get our new prison uniform and give up all the possessions we had on us now. I dreaded this step, because I knew they had to do a thorough body frisk to make sure I wasn’t armed with any professional or amateur-made weapons. Slowly, one by one, people grabbed their uniform and made their way forward to the next guard to get frisked. I glanced back at Danny, who had this small grin on his face… you’ve got to be fucking kidding me!!

“Next.” the guard bellowed.

I walked forward and grabbed my uniform, looking onward to see how the next process would go. Many of the prisoners were being frisked right on the spot while a few other people were led away from the scene to god knows where.

“I’m looking for a Nickolas Gene Carter.” one of the other guards bellowed.

I looked over to the one who was calling me, as I heard someone else yell “It’s the only pretty, blond bitch in this fucking facility.” which caused everyone to roar in laughter.

I quickly turned to the voice that made that stupid ass remark and launched myself at him. I jumped on him, easily taking him down, and began to beat his face with my bounded hands. From the corner of my eye I could see many of the prisoners gathering around, Danny up front and center smiling. I continued to beat him, not wanting to give him a chance to regain composure and take me down. After what seemed like hours, someone finally hauled me up from the now bloody man, yanking me back and away from the scene.

“That’s going to cost you Carter.” the guard whispered harshly into my ear as he dragged me away from everyone else.

I didn’t even bother to say anything in response. I could only look down at my hands, which were now covered in blood, blood that didn’t belong to me. The guard whirled me around and shoved me into a dark room, quickly closing the door and locking it behind me. I began to grope my way in the room, blindly trying to search for something, anything. Finally, my hands came in contact with something that felt like a… chair. I grabbed at it and began to haul myself up, seating myself in that one chair. I couldn’t see a damn thing, but the warm liquid that was on my hands was beginning to turn cold, glistening a crimson color within the dark.

I jumped a little when I heard the door behind me open, I didn’t even bother to turn to see who was walking into the room. A blinding light blasted through the room all of a sudden, causing me to immediately try to shield away from the harsh rays of light. As soon as I opened my eyes, I seen three men standing before me, two of them were guards of the prison and there were standing alongside a man who was dressed in a tuxedo.

“Nickolas Gene Carter?” the formal man questioned me.

I didn’t reply, I just simply glanced up at him.

“Are you Nickolas Gene Carter?” He asked me again, this time in a soft and soothing tone.

You know who this guy reminded me of? Lou Pearlman. Why? Because Lou had this soft and innocent demeanor to him, he hardly ever rose his voice at us, he’d always talk to us in a way to get us to trust him or whatever. But, behind all that bullshit he was a man of deceit and lies, an evil man that only used the “nice” and “compassionate” tactic to his advantage to gain your trust, and then would turn and stab you in the back, that’s the kind of guy this professional man was, I bet you any money. Anyway, I finally nodded in response.

“Do you know why you’re here?”

“Because I was falsely charged with first degree murder.”

The two guards began to chuckle. The man immediately looked down at my hands, which caused me to try and hide it from him. “Your… bloody hands tell me otherwise.” he finally said. “I’m Larry Smith, and I’m your newly appointed lawyer.”

I looked up at him, a small gleam of hope shimmering in my eyes. Was this the man the fellas found for me? I hope this guy is a damn good lawyer. “Your… you’re my lawyer?”

He smiled and nodded, he resembled Lou in sooo many ways, it was fucking scary. “Yes Nickolas… I’m your lawyer. And I’m gonna do whatever it is I can to try and get you outta here, but first, you gotta learn how to cooperate. I can’t have you…” he looked down at my bloody hands again. “beating up on people and disobeying what the guards or prison in general tells you to do. They are now in control of what you do and how you do it, you must abide by every word they say, for they have absolute authority for whatever actions they take and consequences they have for you, that is out of my realm. All I can help you with is to help you get yourself out of here, and I’m helping you by tell you to cooperate. The faster you learn to do that, the better off you’ll be. Do we have an understanding Mr. Carter?”

“Do I have a choice?” I retorted.

A small grin formed on Larry’s face. “I like your attitude. Keep that up kid, and you’ll be outta here in no time.” He rose from his seat and stretched his hand out to me. “It was a pleasure meeting you Nickolas, I’ll be around to inform you of what’s going on.”

Reluctantly, I grabbed his hand and shook it, “Pleasure’s all mine.”

Just as he began making his way out of the room, I rose from my seat as well and turned to walk out, only to find one of the two guards closing the door behind Larry, locking it.

“Are you guys gonna take the pleasure of your authority and start torturing me?” I asked, receiving no answer except for a sadistic-looking smile.

“Turn around.” one of the guards told me.

My face crinkled in confusion. “Excuse me?”

They didn’t even bother to respond. They simply grabbed me, whirled me around so my back was facing them, and shoved me into the wall. No… fucking… way…

“What the fuck?!” I screamed, trying to push back against them, but they only shoved me harder into the wall.

“Spread your legs.”

“Fuck you!” I spat and ended up screaming in pain. They had slammed something hard in the back of my legs, causing my knees to buckle.

“Spread your fucking legs!” the guard said again, this time, pushing my buckled legs apart.

They pushed me against the wall again to get me to stand straight. While one of them held me up against the wall, the other one began to frisk my body, patting me up and down and between my legs. His hands roamed down my back and over my ass, and he fucking SQUEEZED it.

“Do you know how much these prisoners would KILL for a fucking piece of fresh white meat? Especially a piece that’s worth a shitload?”

All I could see at the moment was fucking red, and no, it wasn’t the red blood on my hands, my vision had completely gone red. I shoved back against the guard that was frisking me and turned around to attack him, only to find the other guard aiming a gun right at my face. I continued to glare at him, almost as if telling him that the gun was no threat. He smirked, understanding the fact that I was trying to come across intimidating. Before I knew it, I felt something slam into the back of my head, immediately causing me to black out.