- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
My gosh... I haven't updated this story in AGES!! O.O Sorry about that, lol. This is a pewny, short chapter... but I'm working on more updates!!
“What the hell is your problem?” I screamed at Kevin, causing his eyes to fall to the ground.

“I… I didn’t mean to…”

“You didn’t mean to?” I asked him, my anger growing by the second. “What Kevin, you didn’t mean to yell at him? You didn’t mean to tell him to get the fuck out? Well, the way you sounded, I think you meant it.”

“We gotta call him back.” Howie voiced out for the first time since the outburst. “I mean, that’s the way you said you wanted it Kev, to have us all together.”

“I really don’t think he’s gonna want to come back.” I replied, still glaring at Kevin. “You know, I really don’t know what the fuck your problem is, and frankly I really don’t care at this moment, but you’re the one that being a fucking immature prick right now.”

I really didn’t think I could be this mad at a family relative, but my blood was boiling. I finally broke my intense glare away from him and walked out of the room and out of the house, I needed to get away from him and go outside to cool off.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I watched as Brian left the house, not even bothering to stop him because I knew he was fuming. I looked back at Kevin, who was still staring at the ground. Our security team and management had long disappeared, gone on to do whatever they had to do. Kevin finally looked up, looking around to see that no one was around, only he and I. He began walking backwards, and once the back of his legs hit the chair, he collapsed down on it.

Although I was mad at him for doing what he did to AJ, walking out on him wouldn’t make things any better.

“Why don’t you walk out, like everyone else did?” Kevin asked me while he held his head in his hands.

I sighed heavily and sat down on the love seat that was situated across from him. “Do you want me to?”

He didn’t say anything, he just continued to stare at the ground while his head remained in his hands. “Everyone else did.”

“And they had a right to.”

“Well, why don’t you?”

“Because I don’t want to. If I wanted to, I would’ve left you a long time ago because of what you did to my best friend.”

He glanced up at me, head still in his hands. “I’m sorry D., I… I don’t know what’s come over me.”

“You don’t have to apologize to me, but everything’s coming over us. There’s just… so much going on right now, that I really don’t think that any of us are in the right state of mind.”

“But… I yelled at him. And the thing is… I don’t even know why I did. I just…” finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he broke down. He buried his face into his hands and I watched as his tears seeped through the slips of his fingers. “I just want this all to be over.”

I rose from where I was seated and made my way over towards him. I knelt down before him, placing a reassuring hand upon his knee. “I know Kev, we all want this to be over, but you know it all takes time. It’s been a year since it all happened, and a year seems like a long time, but for a situation like ours a year is nothing. We need to stop trying to speed the process up and give it time… give ourselves time to fully heal.”

He didn’t say anything, he just remained silent and continued to sob. After a while he finally began wiping his face with his hands, drying to tears that were falling down his cheeks. “I… I don’t know what to do…” he whispered, sounding much like a lost child.

I gave a faint grin, “Give Jay time to cool off.. I think we all need time to just relax for a moment. Once things settle down, give him a call and we’ll see if we can get him back here.”

I patted him on the knee and rose from where I was knelt down in front of him. I stared at him for a while, he still kept his face within his hands, but his sobs had came to a cease. I smiled at him once last time before making my way out of the room, on my way to find Brian to see if he had calmed down.