- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
All use of the characters in this story are fair use as this a fanfiction based off the Star Fox series by Nintendo. No infringement was ever intended. All trademarks & characters are copyright (c) Nintendo
"Well, now that the Aparoid invasion is over with, let's all celebrate our victory as a team who succeeded in this battle!" announced Fox excitedly as Corneria City cheered for him upon his speech. "And now for a word from Peppy Hare of our team.

The audiance clapped as Fox had exited the stage and Peppy got on and approached the microphone.

"It is an honor in my years of serving Star Fox to come up and speak to my fellow citizens of Corneria City for this ceremony..." But Peppy was interupted by his communicator. The audience became confused as to what to do, so Fox dismissed the crowd to prevent further bedlam.

Just after the crowd fled, Peppy was finished with the important conversation on his communicator.

"Fox," Peppy said.
"Yes?" Fox replied.
"I'm afraid I've something to discuss with the team."
"Okay." "Now everybody on the team please report to the Great Fox for an important announcement." Fox ordered to his troops backstage.

Once the baffled team got back onboard their mothership, there was brief confusion.

"That was far by the shittiest gathering I've ever been to!" Falco angrily stormed.

"Okay, that was embarrassing to just stop like that in front of a crowd." Slippy complained.

"Well, that was quite short, and slightly ridiculous, if I must say." Krystal added.

"Enough already!" Peppy reprimanded sternly, but gently.
"I'm afraid I've got something important to be discussed to the team"