[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: She was tempting, beautiful, and free as the wind. I found myself wanting her and abandoned everything and everyone I cared about to be with her. What I didn’t know was that there was a side of her that I knew nothing about. A side that was dark, dangerous…Lethal.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Brian
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3
Completed: Yes
Word count: 5955
Read: 2766
Published: 05/05/07
Updated: 05/16/07

1. The Beginning by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (2412 words)
So, this was supposed to be a short story, but it turned out not to be. I was inspired by the lyrics of "Poster Girl," though I don't think the Boys meant for this song to inspire a fic quite so dark as this one LOL This story was fairly difficult for me to write because it was first person and the subject matter, while initially romance, turns odd down the road...You'll see what I mean eventually. I hope you enjoy the first part, and the last two parts will be posted soon! Thanks for reading!

2. Addiction by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (1423 words)
Thanks for the reviews! This next chapter gets the ball rolling on this story...and it's definitely odd. I hope you enjoy it and please let me know what you think!

3. Rehab/The End by starbeamz2 [ - ] Liked (2120 words)
Thanks for reading this story! Here's the last chapter!