- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So, this is my very radical idea lol. This is purely in fun, and mocks anything fanfiction that tortures Nick lol. As you can see I mock myself too. hehe. No one is safe, so please don't flame me as this fic goes on. Enjoy!
He surfed the net, bored really. He was sharing a tour bus with AJ. He hated sharing one with him. AJ had that way of driving him crazy after an hour. Though Nick was more talented, he was able to get under AJ's over tattooed skin after only ten minutes. He snickered at some of the posts, as he skimmed over the message boards that were livedaily. Funny how fans don't care even when they knew he was watching. If they only knew he was posting. He even called out his own screen name on his myspace, so that they would never know it was him. The youngest blonde was smarter than many gave him credit for.

"Nick, what you surfing LD again?"

"I'm bored."

"Yo man, get a girl." Was the reply from his bunk, followed by a series of laughs.

"You watch it too, you're always there bashing your own make up." Nick kept typing, until he noticed something in the signature that caught his eye. 00Carter. Just what the heck was 00Carter? He clicked and brought up a whole new site. Fanfiction. Right, he's read that before. He always ended up maimed or killed or sick or something. He went to the list of authors and clicked on the one who made the site. Why did they all like to torture him so? He chuckles lowly to himself, he had an idea to cure the boredom.

He's been to Absolute Chaos enough times, it's been linked constantly at LiveDaily. The authors always want to pick on him? Fiiiine, for now, they would get a taste of their own medicine. The first one would be the creator of this 00Carter idea. Cause making Howie the cool villian? That was just plain evil.

Then, he would get the others. One, by one.

No one was safe now.

*********

Rose sat at her computer, thinking over an idea. Writing a romance was fun sometimes, but she needed to go back to her horror stories. And science fiction of course. Why? For the simple reason she loved to pick on Nick. Nick Nick Nick. Never pick on Brian or anything. Nooooo that would be too nice! Suddenly...a pack of flesh eating aliens entered the room. Yeah that's it. Their eyes were aimed at her...she froze in fear...

"Um excuse me?!"

No response, who was Rose talking to?

"I said excuse me! Who the heck is writing this!?"

"Hey I'm writing this. You're supposed to be running from the flesh eating thingies!"

She blinked, staring up at the ceiling of her room. "Nick, is that you?"

"Um no. It's not Nick. Why would Nick be writing a fanfic."

"Technically it's not one if its about a fanfic writer rather than the celebrity." She glanced at the aliens, who oddly enough suddenly vanished. "And besides, no one writes a story about the unnoticed authors. You picked the wrong girl. So can I go back to my stories now? I've been nice enough to you."

"I noticed you."

"Great I get noticed by the one who wants to write me being eaten by aliens. Isn't that peachy. Can't you go after some other writer? I mean, I love Julie, but you know, she's worse than I am."

"Which one is she?"

"The one who gave you cancer and actually stuck with it."

The writer, okay, Nick, pon-pander-pondored? Oh screw it! He thought about it okay? He didn't want to let off this writer. She's been evil too. She did murder Paris Hilton though, and in a freakin sweet ass bloody way. Yet also tortures him, in science fictions particulary. But this Julie. Now he did know HER. Who doesn't know that writer? "Julie's the one who..."

"Yup."

"Aight, I'm getting her. I can't believe she hated me enough to do what she did dawg."

"Actually she likes ya. Anyway, can I go?" Rose pushed the dishwater blonde hair- (wait, dishwater blonde? Hey ain't this my fic?)

"Yes Nick, that's my hair color. I know you don't write but if you wanna write me, get it right."

Oh whatever. She pushed the damn hair out of her face...


****

"Nick what are you doing?"

He jumped, turning towards AJ, who was still sitting on his bunk, looking at him like he finally deserved to go to that mental institution Howie always said he belonged in. "Nothin'."

"Bull, you're laughing at what's on that laptop you're addicted to, like a hyena on crack."

"Hyena on crack Jay?"

He shrugged, tilting down the shades he was famous for. "Yeah, they can be dangerous. So what the fuck are you doing?"

He strolled over curiously, leaning on the younger one's shoulder. His chocolate imitating eyes reading the words already on the screen. "You're writing a fucking fanfic!?" Laughter errupted from his body as Nick shot him a steely blue glare.

"Dude, you read it too. I'm hella bored so I'm gettin' em back for all the shit they do to us." It's weird though... as if the character... nah.

Could he say it?

"What?"

"Nevermind."

****

"Sheesh, took you forever to come back. Can't let characters waste away!"

"You let yours."

"Correction, mine are in LIMBO."

"Hey baby, MY story..."

She paced back and forth, getting annoying. "Yeah yeah, can I go?"

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I said no." She could hear a cool calm tone in his voice....

"Um no I can't. Why can't I go?"

"I haven't found a way to getcha yet babe. You haven't even finished your fics! I'm always left stuck!"

She huffed, in that hella annoying way."So what then, more aliens?"

"Heh, you're staying in this to the end!"

She glared up at the ceiling of the room in outrage. "Aww come on! I would finish Just Another Day if you'd let me go!" Then, she began to float into the air, flying against a wall that thrusted (heh...thrusted...) up from the ground, sticking to it like... like...

"Like a fly trapped within the depths of deadly flypaper!"

Like a fly trapped within the depths of deadly wallpaper. She couldn't move a bit...

"Well DUH."

And the wall would move to any location of it's master's will. So now it did, to hunt for the next in question. One who had managed to do what any other writer would fear to try, walk in-

"Try the word tread!"

or TREAD (nosy damn character). This Julie had, and now, she would suffer the ultimate revenge, with her own weapon. The keys of a keyboard, and a bored yet creative mind.

"Is this the end of the chapter?" She asked, already getting hella irritating. "Oh hey! Try not to use hella! It's not proper, only in like dialogue!"

"My Story! This is the pro-thing, whatever the *bleep* you call it."

"At least it's the end of something. My arms are already getting sore. Ya know, some authors are meaner to you than me or Julie..." She told him, trying to escape her doomed fate.

"Why the *bleep* can't I say *bleep*!?"

"Cause you're Nick, the innocent one. It's gotten better and some let you curse in them now. I do. Some still hold the standard of only letting AJ curse though."

"Well *bleep*"