- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A little sexual content. Not anything MAJOR, just some groping. Gosh, I had never wrote a fanfiction like this... reviews are welcomed!! =)
They both crashed into the hallway wall, Helena pressing her slender frame up against Nick’s body. She pressed her lips to his, kissing him hard and sucking on his bottom lip. He groaned and tried to fish out his cardkey from his pocket, but her body was preventing him from doing so.

“Wait, wait, wait…” he panted, trying to break the kiss.

She quickly pulled away from him, wondering if the affect had already worn off. “What’s the matter?”

“I need to get my cardkey.” He replied with a smile. He pulled out his cardkey from his pocket and swept it in the slot, emitting a “click” sound, indicating that the door was unlocked.

He tried to open the door but she attacked him again in a ferocious kiss, devouring his lips. He reached back to twist the handle and had kicked the door open with his leg, causing him to walk backwards into the room while she propelled him back as well, never breaking the kiss. She kicked the door closed and didn’t even bother to lock. She pushed him up against the nearest wall and latched her mouth to his neck, sucking hard in hopes to leave a mark.

He inhaled a sharp breath as he felt her sucking at his neck, sure to leave a hickey. Her hands began to roam his body, first going over his chest then over to his arms. She grabbed both of his arms and pinned it to the wall above his head as she continued to suck his neck. He whimpered when he felt her beginning to suck a little too hard.

“Baby, wait…” he tried to say, but she only sucked harder.

He looked down to find her green eyes gazing up at him, “Yes?” she questioned innocently.

“Don’t you want to take this to the bed?” he asked her.

She held his arms to the wall while she looked back at the bed. “It’s too far but what the hell.” She replied as she quickly whirled him around so he wasn’t against the wall anymore and pushed him towards the bed.

He began to stumble backwards and finally felt the back of his legs hit the bed. Before he could sit down on it she tackled him, causing them both to fall back on the bed. They both began to kiss yet again, wrestling back and forth to see who would dominate the kiss. Reluctantly he let her win and had allowed her to straddle his waist.

She grabbed at his shirt and ripped it up over his head. She tossed it to the side and her hands quickly found their way to his chest, grazing up and down. He reached up to try and take her blouse off but forgot she was wearing a corset. She stopped him from doing so anyway and continued to roam his body. All of a sudden he felt dizzy and his vision began to blur. She began to rain kisses all over his body but licked her way from his jaw line to his ear lobe.

“Don’t worry baby…” she whispered. “just let it all happen.”

The alcohol that was plaguing his mind quickly left, causing him to sober up a bit he began to panic as he realized what was happening, but could do nothing to stop it. He tried hard to fight it, but he found himself rendering to whatever it was that was taking him over. Before he knew it, he scrummed to the darkness.