- Text Size +
I knocked on Nick's door and heard him mumble "coming" through the door. He opened the door holding his head with his right hand. A really bad hangover you got there Nick as I can see.

"What are you doing here? Our session is at 12 am. It's 5 now, go away I wanna sleep"
"I know, but I also know that you have a radio interview in an hour, so you have to be ready in like 30 minutes as Kevin said, and also I know how much you drank last night and that you must feel like hell from your hangover" I answered him.
"First you talk too much, second what would you do?" He asked with a cocky smirk.
"Let me in and you will see" He looked at my hands and realized that I have my bag of oils. I guess that what made him decide to let me in.
"Get in" He said with the biggest frown I saw on a face before.

I went straight to the kitchenette in the suite and put my bag on the counter and opened it.

"What are you doing? I thought you will do another massage" He asked while he was sitting on the bed
"Oh no, not now. I have another way instead"
"What?"
"Just wait and see"

I put the tea pot on the little stove with some of my "emergency" headache herbs, when it was done I gave him a cup of it.

"Here, drink this, and when you finish it, I will give you a free head massage what do you think?"
"Whatever" He took the first sip of the herbal tea then I heard the sentence I knew he would say.
"That tastes like shit" he commented.
"Sorry, but trust me it will do the job…come on, drink it"
"Fine" He started sipping again and when he was done he gave me back his cup. I put it in the night stand and began warming my finger tips then I started massaging his temples.
"No oils?" He asked.
"No, and no moans?" I asked him smiling, which caused him to smile as well.
"Well, Kevin isn’t here" He simply answered.

When I finished he mumbled a "thank you" that I hardly heard. I went back to the kitchenette to retrieve my bag and leave the room.

"I'll see you at 12" I hollered by the door and left the room.
"Whatever" He replied.

***********************************
At 10 am a knock woke me up; I answered the door to find a very angry looking Mr. Richardson
"Why aren't you at his room? And why is he still sleeping?" He asked his voice rising with every word.
"We scheduled the session at 12 Mr. Richardson. I'm sure you remember that, it was only yesterday."
"No we didn't, I didn’t agree if you don’t remember. Now go over there and wake him up" He said through gritted teeth.
"Mr. Richardson I can't do that. Mr. Carter is already asleep. He needs his rest. I was sleeping as well. So I'm sure 12 am is very good for both us. Now if you excuse me please, I really need to sleep to wake up in 2 hours. I didn’t have that much sleep earlier"
"I said wake him up. We will have this session right now. I told you yesterday that I'm busy at 12"
"I don't see why you have to be in the session Mr. Richardson? I'm sure you trust Mr. Carter, and even if he tried to do anything, I know how to stop him. But if the problem is that you don’t trust me. Mr. Richardson I assure you that I know the importance of my career, and I won’t try to destroy it by a fling that is only in your imagination. Besides why did you hire me then?"

He looked stunned, and to tell you the truth I felt so happy. My eyes caught AJ's figure in the background with his mouth wide open. He soon recovered, put a hand on Kevin's shoulder, and then pulled him away from me. When I saw the angry look on Kevin's face, I knew I put myself in deep shit. I shouldn't have said that to him or even spoke with that hostile tone to begin with. However, AJ came back telling me that Kevin approves on the session being on 12 but AJ will take Kevin's place in keeping an eye on, well, I don’t know who exactly, me or Nick.