- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay, hope you like the new chapter
Don't forget to tell me what do you think
"Julie…sweetie, come on, it's time to go" I heard AJ telling me in my dream, as he was waking me up.
"Hmmm" I only uttered, and turned around.
"Julie, it's time to go" He stressed.
"I'm awake" I replied and sat up in the bed.
"Did you pack your stuff?" He asked.
"I did, yesterday before I came here"
"Good, we don’t wanna be late"
"Well, I gotta go take a shower and change then"
"Ok, but don’t be long" He said, going around his room for the last minute packing.

The minute I left the room, I saw Nick's door opening. He kissed the girl and made a sign with his hand that he will call her. He looked at me confused at first, but then smirked when he saw from where I got out.

"Slept well?" He asked.
"Yes, No thanks to you though" I answered not looking at him but looking in my pocket to find my key card.
"Oh, I bet" I looked up to see him grinning at me. I didn’t know what the hell got into him. But I know this; Nick Carter never smiled at me before. His grin just confused me.
Suddenly AJ got out of his room with my key card in his hand.
"Honey, you forgot that on the coffee table" He said smiling.
"Thanks, I just realized it was missing" I answered smiling as well.
"No problem, now go in there. Take a quick shower though, we don’t wanna be later then we already are" He said then went back to his room.

Nick was still standing by his door. He was looking at the interaction with amusement. And a freaking weird smirk on his face. Then he said
"Oh! Now I know you must have slept well" Then went back to his room as well and shut the door.
That guy is totally weird.



**************************
When I neared the bus, I heard AJ's voice loud and clear, shouting at Nick.
"IT IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE THINKING DUDE!"
"Calm down, it’s not bad AJ. You are a guy after all, I understand you have needs" Nick justified.
"Like I said before, Nick, it is not what you are thinking" AJ replied showing annoyance.
"Yeah right, and I am Santa"
"Is there something wrong guys? Your voices are so loud I can hear them miles away" I interrupted them while I was climbing the steps of the bus.
"Nothing" AJ answered throwing a glare at Nick.

I looked back and forth at both of them; Nick had that look of the cat that ate the canary. And AJ's face was so red, it was about to explode.
"OK" I said hesitantly.
"So, to what do we owe the pleasure of having you here, weren't you supposed to be with the staff bus?" Nick asked me; apparently I'm still not welcomed to his little world.
"Kevin said I have to stay with you and AJ. Tomorrow we won’t reach the hotel yet, and, I guess, we have a session tomorrow morning. So in order to not be late and stopping to change buses, I will have to spend the night with you both" I answered.
"You're kidding me" Nick uttered, throwing me a glare.
"Wish I could this time, trust me. I still don’t know how to give a session on a bus yet." I replied.
"Well, you are welcome anyway." AJ interrupted Nick, I guess before he would say something he might regret.
"Oh! I bet" Nick mumbled.
"Excuse me?" I asked as I didn’t hear him quite well.
"Nothing, I'm gonna sleep" He answered, leaving me standing there with bags scattered all around me. No help at all Carter?!
I guess AJ sensed my interior monologue because he took one of my bags and said
"Let me help you with your bags. We forgot to show you around so you can get comfortable. Here is the bathroom, here is….."
But I was barely listening to him. My mind was on one thing.
How the HECK would I give a session on a bus, to a CRANKY person?