- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
i am not sure of the rating that i should use for this chapter so hope you can help once you read it ;)
They started moving, exploring their emotions, AJ never thought that he would feel such a feeling after his break up, and he was not sure of the feelings he had; in his heart he wanted the company of this girl, he needed to erase the emotion he had towards Jamie, he was mad of himself, mad of Jamie.

He wanted to blame some one.

Alexis was lost, she thought it was too good to be true. Last night AJ spent the night In her apartment; and now they are about to reach the bed room, it was extremely crazy, through the way to her bedroom, her heart was beating hard yet her mind was telling her that this shouldn’t be like this.

She felt that AJ wasn't acting as she expected, he wasn't harsh but he was tough, mad, and he wasn't looking right into her eyes.

As her body dropped on the mattress the feelings went wrong, she knew this is not right, something was not the way she expected, AJ was not the way she wanted, she thought he would call her name, or at least look into her eyes and she would see him wanting her, but nothing happened.

She didn't know why, but memories of the party flashed in her mind, AJ was always around Jamie, he took her to the management room, Jamie wasn't thrilled all through the night, she called her and asked her about him.
She wondered was he distracting himself from thinking of her, thinking about Jamie.

She found herself pushing him; she must have been crazy she thought.
"AJ I can't do that please…"

Some how he looked at her, he couldn't tell if he was offended by the reject or confused.

He looked at her setting on the bed and wanted to ask her but then he wasn't sure of what should he say.
"AJ I am sorry I can't do this." She told him and stood up then went to the bathroom's door.

"Alexis! I can't understand you! Did I hurt you or something?"

"No AJ you didn't hurt me, but I think your mind wasn't thinking about me?" she told him

He was still setting on her bed; he gazed straight into her eyes, "What do you mean?"

"Jamie, you are thinking about her right? You actually like her! How couldn't I see it yesterday, how blind was I to meet you and talk to you!" she started talking while pacing the space in front of her.

"Alexis it is not what you think" he told her, he was starting to like Jamie but he was attracted to her, sure she would get mad if he told her that.

Instead, he decided to tell her half of the truth, "Yes, I was thinking of Jamie but not the way you think" he told her
She stopped her walk and looked at him folded her arms and raised her brow
"As if I am going to believe you, you better put on your shirt and leave AJ" she told her
as she was leaving the room he stood up
"Nick found a bag of crack in her clothes yesterday" he told her
She looked at him and he could see her angry
"Impossible Jamie would never use drugs?"

"She did Alexis, and she was lucky that she didn't OD yesterday."

"I don't believe you AJ" she started shaking her head in disbelief
"Alexis, she found out that Martin wasn't her father, that she was abused all these years by some one who treated her like shit and she left that house , she is staying with Nick now."

He told her, as he came closer to her, she was a sensitive person after all, he held her tight.

"Why didn't she come here?" she looked at him, she was her best friend and she didn’t ask for her help

"I think she knew that I was staying here and she didn't want to spoil our night," he told her.

Alexis found her self setting on he bed she was shocked, "Is she alright?" she asked AJ
"I left her with Nick this morning and he promised me to take care of her that was the reason I took your car Alexis."
Alexis didn’t want to say anything she just sat silently before she decided to go to see her best friend.
**********
In another place Nick was lying next to Jamie, she needed him and he was thinking about every possibility he can imagine.

"Nick what would you think will happen?" she asked him
"I don't know sweets but I assure you nothing wrong would happen, I am with you right now," he told her

She looked at him for seconds.
"What if he hurt Tiger? Wouldn't he try to come after me?"
"No he wouldn't dare, I was thinking about it and I think we can get a restrain order, we can get you a body guard and I am sure we can fix something to help Tiger.'
He told her and planted a kiss on her forehead, she buried her head within his embrace, she was glad that he was there, she had no fear of anything when she was with him.
"Do you think I can find my dad, my real family?"
"I'll help you to find them, I promise you that."

**********************