- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
yup the first one was kinda graphic.. sory.
About a month later at school, Lizzy went up to Caysee," Caysee can I uh, Talk to you?" Jenna and Aliie looked at her, "ALONE!". "Haha" said Jenna "Right" said Allie. "So wats up?" started Caysee. "I uh skipped my period." said Lizzy. "Congrats." " NO thats not my point."said Lizzy. "Than what is?" said Caysee. " Remember that party, about a month ago???" "Yea but I fainted so i dont really 'remember' anything" said Caysee "Well i kind of did it with somone, and I think Im pregnant." said Lizzy. "Oh, who do you think the father is?" "Thats the problem... i uh think its Brad." said Lizzy. "WHAT??? YOU DID IT WITH MY BOYFRIEND???" "Well its not my fault i was drunk" yelled Lizzy. "Like thats such a good excuse." " Maybe you would have noticed if you wernt stoned!" yelled Lizzy. " Elizabeth Rose Martin, you are officially kicked out of the populars and officially, my ex-best friend. "

Lizzy ran off to go puke in the bathroom. She came out of the bathroom stall, and saw a girl cuting herself. "Why do you do that?" asked Lizzy. "To get rid of the Pains ion my sucky life" said the girl. "Can I try?" asked Lizzy. "Sure" the girl handed over the scissors. Lizzy cut herself and screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!... I like it"
"My name is Emily, you want to have lunch together?" asked now known as Emily. "Sure, so why does your life suck?" asked Lizzy.