- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello...
Can you hear me
Am I getting through to you

Hello...
Is it late there
Is there laughter on the line
Are you sure you’re there alone
Cuz i'm
Trying to explain
Something's wrong
You just don't sound the same

Kiss the rain
Whenever you need me
Kiss the rain
Whenever I’m gone too long
If your lips feel lonely and thirsty
Kiss the rain
And wait for the dawn
she watched the clock on the wall ticking, she wanted to finish this chapter of her life, she gazed at it counting the seconds and watched.

As she heard her fathers clock announcing the time, she counted.
One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
elevin
twelve


She opened her closet and pulled her bag.

It was the time she would leave everything to go and hunt her own dream.

Starting this minute she was eighteen,she could use her fund and better than all of the things her parents won't be able to stop her.

She couldn't believe herself when she convinced her father to sign the papers giving her access to her fund, she wasn't supposed to have the money until she truns 21, but now she would use it and run away, she slowly tiptoed out of her room, she looked at her parents bedroom door, quitely placed a kiss there and climbed down the stares.

She placed an envilope on the fridge, and went out of the door.

She only carried her most important belongings, her laptop and because she was smart she thought, she took her official papers with her, her passport, her ID her driving liecens, she didn't keep anything behind nothing but her pictures to her parents.