- Text Size +
She heard the announcement for her flight, she had to be somewhere, she had to be with him.

She remembered that long conversation she had with Anne year ago, just before their wedding, she remembered that picture that she saw with her, she was feeling guilty for trying to erase such a memory out of his head, but she was a woman and she wanted to be not only his wife but also the mother of his children.

*************************

"OH… hi!"

He heard her saying after opening the door, she was astonished to see him on the front porch, he looked at her, though she looked pale, her smile was so sweet, he wondered how did they allow her to leave the hospital that soon.

"I was told that you were discharged and I came by to check on you" he told her

"How rude of me, come in, Rita is not here right now, she went to bring some healthy groceries." She smiled as told him then opened the door to let him inter.

He stepped inside and went straight to the setting room, the house was still the same, it didn't change a bit, he allowed himself to set and looked at Bianca as her body fell on the couch

"I was discharged upon my own request as a matter of a fact." She told him
"I hate hospitals and I could stay no longer there, it was killing me." She confessed

"I thought you would be, but I wanted to talk to you about your heart problem." He told her, she looked at him amused.

"Oh I didn't realize you want to talk about that…tell me" she tried to avoid his looks.

"Have you ever considered surgery Bianca?" he asked

"Why should I? I am ok I just have to stop working harder and relax every now and then" she told him

"Your heart was as twice as his normal seize, do you think that it is healthy?" he told her.

"Please, I can take care of myself I just don't need to be lectured about this Brian." She told him, she was getting annoyed by this sudden interference with her life. She was feeling little annoyed and she was not ready for the stress that she was having.

"Then why did you lie about your Age Bianca?" he asked her

He saw that she was feeling distressed, he knelt in front of her and held her hands, "Are you in pain Bianca? Where are your pills?"

She looked at his eyes and couldn't help not to nod, and point to the fireplace.

He helped her lying on the couch, and hurried to bring her the pills.

It took her only couple of more moment to rest from that pain, He was great after all, she didn't have to worry about trusting him.

"I know I should do that surgery and that it is a matter of a life or death, but I can't." she looked at him.

"Would you mind telling me?" he asked while setting next to her.

"My heart condition should be a case that runs in the family, I should have at least one person in my family with that condition, but I don't."

She told him, she couldn't read any of his expressions, "I was adopted when I was a child, my parents told me that I was born here, in Lexington and that my parents live her, I wanted to know them, I want them to know I am fine, I want them to be there for me when I do the surgery, it is not fair to feel like this but that is how I feel." She finished

"I didn't know that you were under that much of stress, but I hope you did find something." Brian asked

"Nope, there is no record of any adoption case here, and I was looking for couples who had babies back then, no success" she told him.

At that point they heard voices of car horns. Brian asked her to rest and went to the door.

He saw his cousin following Rita, she was trying her best to ignore him but he was persistent.

"I really need to talk about that day Rita" Kevin said

"I don't want to talk about anything Kevin, I have had enough pain, wont you stop." She told him

"NO! I have to talk to you about it, We must talk." He nagged

"Kevin what's going on?" Brian asked as both Kevin and Rita Reached the door,

"Your cousin wants to talk about the day Tracy Died and I refuse to do so. When is he going to stop pulling us back into that dark hole, I don't want to be depressed the way my parents were, he killed our lives why he wont stop?" Rita was almost going hysterical.

Brian looked at his cousin and at her, he wasn't sure that he wouldn't prejudge Kevin but he never knew that Kevin was stuck on that memory.

Kevin held Rita by her shoulders, "RITA , She is not dead, she is alive"

"What do you mean Kevin?" she looked at him, was he going crazy? She asked herself

"The baby, my daughter she is not dead, she was never buried along with Tracy she is alive." He looked at her, she didn't want to believe him, after all he was the reason she lost he sister, she hated him for the past 18 years, hate consumed her life, and she wasn’t ready to believe him.

"STOP LYING!"