- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I am sorry for being late but things are busy around me hope you can handle me being late late late

He was driving a way form her, he didn't to continue the lie he was having, and it was making him going crazy.

He found himself driving to the airport, he reached for his mobile and dialed the number he needed to call his lawyers and then take the very first flight he finds on his way home.

He avoided all the curious eyes that was taking a second look at him, and hurried to take the flight.

He only took off the cap he was wearing when he sat on his seat, he felt glad that he was capable to book a VIP seat, he adjusted his seat and closed his eyes, he was pretending to be asleep he didn't want to drink or eat anything, he wanted to be alone


As the plane was about to reach its destination he was thinking about all the reason that made him doubt, the reasons he was feeling this way, Why can't he see himself as a perfect father? How can't he see anything but the fake image he showed? He couldn't believe the hypocrite he became, asking his brothers to take charge of their own responsibility yet he never did that.

He opened his wallet and looked at the picture of him holding her, they was happy but why did all of this ended? How was he supposed to tell everyone the truth?

Her smile was as sweet as ever and he was feeling bad that in their last couple of months she turned out to hate him, he should have told her the truth earlier.


*************************************

Brian took his seat next to Kevin and he was still feeling little bet awkward to ask about the whole situation that happened just half an hour ago, he was glad that Bianca was resting; she would have had a heart attack from all this stress.

He took the book that Kevin put on the backseat and started flipping the pages, he thought that Kevin would mind such a thing but the later was concentrating on nothing else but to drive home fast safe and start looking and searching for his girl.

As Brain gazed a lot into the pictures and the birth certificates he looked at Kevin and didn't know how could he miss such a thing, the girl that lived with his aunt, the one who took care of her, and they watched at the club, even though she is not black-heard girl but people do change the color of their hair a lot, she might be her.

"Kevin, the lady staying with your Aunt Anne, isn't she called Alison?" Brian asked, he wasn't surprised by his cousin's reaction, as he all the sudden stopped the car.

"She is called Allison, why are you asking?" Kevin was feeling suspicious was he closer that he thought?

"You know your mom is a great person but I didn't expect her to... you know... take care of someone else's daughter, even if she was an orphan she could have helped her but not allowed her to stay permanently with her, don't you think it is more that a coincidence?" Brian told his cousin still holding the book tight.