- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

hey there  QUICKIE SMAALLL UPDATE, sorry for being late but as everyone around I have exams with twist of worst parts too, never the less here is a quickie hope you like it.

 

PS.marie thanks for your feed back feel free to contact me on my email, and hope you forgive my late updates, I have 5 exams this week 3 of them on the same day and I am working hard here, that is all.


He entered the family house holding his wife's bag in one hand and in the other he kept holding the book closer to him, he didn't say a word to his wife but as his eyes met her, it seemed that she knew he was holding some news to tell her, so she followed him without saying a word.

His mother wasn't at home neither was Alison, his mind kept making logical assumptions, what if she was his daughter, would it all be alright, would she accept him, she is talented and she can be one good Richardson.

"Kevin is everything alright?" Kristin Finally said he looked at her while climbing the stairs; he stopped for seconds then continued climbing without answering her.

She followed him and managed to get by and stand in front of him, she looked at him.

"Now you have to tell me what's going on with you, you have never been like this before Kevin, I know that you didn't want the child I am carrying but you can't stop me from having it, tell me, do you think that I am repulsive, do you hate me now I am having your child, our child! I have always loved you, I never doubted your decisions but now you are extremely selfish, and I am not giving the babe away."

She managed to tell him what was on her mind without breaking into tears, she didn't know before that she had the strength to face him, but she did.

She turned around and started climbing the stairs she wanted to run to their room, she knew where it was and she didn't want to speak to him anymore.

But just as she was couple of steps to the top she was about to lose her balance, she heard a loud bang, then she felt his strong arms holding her closely.

"Kris! Don't run up the stairs, I can't bear losing another child, not this one too." He told her.

She gazed into his eyes, she didn't know what to say or what to tell him, he was concerned after all about the baby she was carrying, but he needed to explain more to her.

"You can't lose another Child?" she asked him, she didn't want to sound doubtful, after all he was a hotshot, he was well known , he could have been with a lot of girls around the world, once her mother in law told her that Kevin had lots of relationship scares that made it almost a miracle to see him getting married, would that be what she meant back then? Kristin questioned.