- Text Size +
It was a busy place and every one was waiting for the new band to start playing, a group of five men came in, the manager went straight to them, with a huge wide smile on his face.
"I should have known that you would be here, your mom called and told me you are coming but I wasn't that sure"

After shaking his hands with all of them he led them to a privet booth near the stage, then he introduced the waitress.

"This is Bianca, she will serve you through the night, she is one of the best of our staff."

As the lady approached she looked at them and smiled, "Never crossed my mind that I would be helping you backstreet boys!" she smiled while commenting.

Nick couldn't help it but he noticed that she had a strange accent in her words, and as the rest smiled back at her and Kevin started ordering, he took a deep look at her.
She was about 5.5 ft. she had a black hair and fairly skin complexion, but the most amazing thing about her that she would for sure beat snow-white with those green eyes. She looked young, he couldn't help not asking "wonder how old you are?"
She looked at him then leaned to the table, "between you and me, I am 19 but no one here has to know, I am not drinking that is for sure."

As she brought back the drinks she saw her friend Alison standing there, talking with Kevin, along with her were the rest of the band, she was happy for Alison, she knew that it was her night to shine, but as she was about to leave she couldn’t help not to witness the tragedy that was about to happened.

It was when one of the people standing next to the booth decided to pick the chair , and Alison fill with all her body on the floor.

Bianca rushed to her friend, it was not the right place or timing, their turn would be up in less than 5 minutes.

As she helped her friend back she was not ready to go up that stage, she realized that Alison wouldn't be able to play music, she might be able to sing but not to hold the guitar and play, the band needed a guitarist as soon as possible.

She looked around, and thought, 'Ok Bi,as if any one would really notice, but a friend in need is a friend indeed'

She excused the five guys sitting and waiting thier drinks, held one of the guitars and went up the stage.