- Text Size +

Bianca was about to finish her work, it was about the time she would go home, it was an amazing night filled with unexpected events, but she took one look at the stage, where Alison was now playing her songs, she felt proud of her friends, especially Alison, for she has managed to survive the loss of her parents and now she is ready to face the world.

"Yanca, go and have some rest"

 

Bianca looked at the person who was talking to her, it was Ross, he always seemed to know when she needed help, and she thanked god that he knew.

"I am ok Ross, I only have five more minutes then I'll go home, so rest is coming" she smiled to him, while taking another tray of orders.

"Plus I have to take this one to the Alison, bet they are thirsty "

Ross looked at her, not fully convinced that she is ok, "this would be your last service tonight girl, then rest wash up and go home" he ordered her, she smiled at him and gave him a sweet wink then headed to the stage.

As her friend finished her song, Alison went to Bianca who was standing between the stage and the boys table.

"Alison you have a great voice, as always you are the star" she told her friend
"Gosh look who is talking, when did you learn to sing like this girl? You amazed half of the people around here, Hotel California! You rock" Alison replied

Alison also noticed that Bianca was turning little pale, and her hands were starting shaking little, as if she had cold.

OH GOSH, thought Alison she hurried and pulled a chair from near by, as Bianca finally was trying to catch her breath. She didn't know that it was AJ's chair the one he was about to set on, she wanted her friend to have rest ASAP.

AJ looked rather unhappy for stealing his chair, he was almost going to hit the floor but couldn't help not noticing that Brian was leaving the table in hurry too.

*******************

"Is everything ok?" Brian asked the two girls, as Bianca's breathing was slowing down.
"Yeah I think so" Bianca told Brian, that was the last thing she needed to have another person knowing that she had that stupid default in her heart, she didn't need this not right now.

"DIDN'T I ASK YOU TO LEAVE!" Alison and Bianca now heard Ross.

As Ross got closer to them, Brian noticed that she was wearing a special bracelet, it was one of those that is given to certain patient , ones who had a serious heart illness a heart defect, she was not ok.

"Where is your medication Bianca?" Brian asked her, she looked at him but didn't say a word.

"Bianca! Do you take any medication?" Alison asked, she looked at her then at Ross, she shook her head.

"I stopped taking it couple of months ago, I am better, I was little bit excited tonight that is all." She continued.

Brian didn't believe what he just heard coming out of her mouth.
"Are you trying to kill yourself then?"

This time it was Kevin's voice the one they heard.

"I don't think she is Kevin, other wise she wouldn't have worn her bracelet, right Bianca?"

"You don't know who it feels to have it all your life and not being able to do a thing, you didn’t have to watch your parent's pity and sadness because of it."

"Bianca, how old are you? Really tell us?" it was AJ who asked her

Ross looked at her and then at the guys, while she stayed silent and hoped that this would end.