- Text Size +
He walked into his room, everything was still and quiet, unusually quiet. Immediately his hands shot out, blindly searching for the light switch. Once he found it, he flicked it on only to find that he had no electricity.

“Hey, you guys!” Nick called out. “Is your guys electricity out?”

“No.” came various mumbled replies.

Sighing heavily, he tried again, flicking his switch up and down, but coming out with the same result, nothing. Just as he turned to walk out of his room, the door slammed shut right in front of him, locking him in his dark room.

“Real funny guys.” he grumbled, reaching for the knob to pull the door open, but he found himself locked in his own room. “Okay, this isn’t funny anymore, let go of the door.” he said once again, but heard no one on the other side, not even a snicker.

He began pounding on the door, growing angry at the fact that they would do this to him, knowing that he didn’t like the dark. “Open the goddamn door!” he shouted, suddenly becoming nervous.

“What in the hell is with the pounding Nick?”

Nick’s heart skipped a beat when he finally heard AJ’s voice on the other side. “I swear to god AJ, once I get out of this room I’m gonna beat the living shit outta you!!”

“I came here to see why the hell you’re pounding on your own goddamn door from inside the room, and you’re gonna beat the living shit outta me?” AJ snapped back, puzzled as to why Nick said that. “What the hell ever dude, keep pounding on your damn door for all I care!”

“Look, if you let go of the door and let me out, I promise I won’t hurt you.” Nick whispered in a calm and soothing tone through the closed door.

AJ’s face contorted in confusion. “Dude, I’m not holding the fucking door.”

Nick fell silent for a while, wondering if what he said was actually true. He finally looked through the peephole and seen AJ just standing there, staring at the closed door.

“Get me the fuck outta here!” he screamed as he started ramming himself into the door.

AJ jumped back a little when he noticed the closed door beginning to shake. “Look, calm down Nick, stop… doing that.”

But Nick continued to ram himself into the door. AJ looked around, noticing that none of their bodyguards were anywhere to be found. “Nick, back away from the door.” but Nick kept banging the door. “Nick!” he shouted once again. “Look, I need you to stop doing that and back away from the door.”

Finally, Nick did as he was told and had backed away from the door. AJ began kicking the door, but nothing seemed to work. AJ grabbed the doorknob and began pushing his body into the door while Nick grabbed the knob on his side and began pulling on it. All of a sudden, the door gave way and flung open, causing Nick fly backwards and AJ fell forward.

Without wasting another second, Nick scrambled up from the ground and ran out of his room, leaving AJ sitting partially inside his dark room.

For the first time, both Howie and Brian emerged from their rooms. “What’s going on?” Brian asked, looking at both Nick and AJ.

“We’re leaving.” Nick replied, practically near tears. “I’m not staying in this fucking hotel.”