[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: A murdered supermodel... A greiving boyfriend... A powerhungry tabloid journalist...

When supermodel, and girlfriend of Nick Carter, Colleen Campbell is found brutally murdered, tabloid journalist, Heather Sandler, vows to be the first to publish the exclusive details. In a desperate attempt to get the scoop, Heather goes undercover and befriends Nick, hoping that he holds the key to solve the murder, but is she getting in way over her head?






Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Drama, Suspense
Warnings: Death, Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3
Completed: No
Word count: 10817
Read: 3632
Published: 07/13/07
Updated: 09/07/07

1. Chapter 1 by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (2998 words)
This is a completely different kind of story for me. My first dabble in the world of suspense, so PLEASE any feedback would be amazing! I've had this basic idea for a few years now and its evolved a lot and lately I haven't been able to get it off my mind. So enjoy!



PS: I know that Dirt is the name of a show on FX about a tabloid of the same name. The two are completely unrelated. I just thought that it was a REALLY awesome name for a tabloid and since this is fan fiction and I do not have plans to get this published I think I should be safe from getting sued lol.

2. Chapter 2 by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (3467 words)
I was so blown away by all the awesome feedback I recieved that I cranked out this chapter in record time. Please keep it up!

3. Chapter 3 by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (4352 words)
Sorry I've sort of abandoned this story. Was a little stuck on it for a bit. The hard part about the suspense genre is the best parts to write is the set up and the resolution. It's all the middle that gets a lil more complicated. But I have the next 2 or 3 chapters outlined so as long as I'm permanently stuck on a certain scene in UMS I'll try to update this. Enjoy and I hope it doesn't get too repetitive.