- Text Size +
Nick cracked the door open, peering the small opening. Brian poked his head out over Nick, peering out as well. Once they realized that the coast was clear, the quickly but silently made their way over to the room next to them, which happened to be Howie and AJ’s room.

While Brian looked around to keep guard, Nick began knocking on the door. He waited for a while to see if anyone would answer, and when nothing came he continued knocking on the door.

“Have you forgotten that you’re knocking on the door of two people that could sleep through a damn atomic bomb?” Brian whispered harshly.

But Nick ignored him and his emotional ways. He continued pounding on the door, but making sure not to be too loud to cause anyone else to emerge from their rooms, especially their bodyguards.

After what seemed like forever, they finally heard a voice come from the room. “Who is it?” a voice roughly replied.

Nick couldn’t tell if that new female voice belonged to Howie or AJ. Nick cleared his throat, “It’s Nick.” he responded, trying to sound like a man.

Brian glanced at him and for once throughout the whole ordeal, busted out laughing. Nick looked over at him as if he was crazy and signaled for him to be quiet. “Smooth one Nick…” Brian whispered.

They waited for a while for someone to answer the door and stood off to the side incase AJ/Howie decided to look through the peephole. They heard someone at the door, unlocking it and opening the door.

Both Brian and Nick stood and stared at the lady standing in front of them, she was hot. She had long, brown hair cascading past her shoulders. Her eyes were big and her lashes were long, fluttering every time she close and opened them. Although she had just woke up, you couldn’t tell she was groggy at the moment; they were at a loss of words.

AJ stood there in shock, staring at the two females. He glanced out of his room, past the two ladies to find that Nick was nowhere around. He began to smile, wondering if he had ordered them some strippers or something. The two women standing in front of him didn’t look like fans wanting his autograph, but more like porn stars wanting to ravage his body.

“Excuse me one moment ladies…” AJ said, turning back around to face Howie, who was still wrapped up in his covers on his bed. “Howie, I think Nick got us strippers!” he said in excitement.

Confused, Howie rose up out of his bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Once he looked over towards the door, his eyes widened and his brows crinkled in confusion as he saw three young women standing in front of his door.

“What’s going on?” Howie asked.

AJ turned towards Howie once again, finding that it wasn’t Howie in his bed, but some random female with long, curly brown hair. He started to scream, wondering what the hell was going on. First he had a knock on the door that woke him up, saying that it was Nick, only to find two beautiful ladies standing outside his room, now when he tried to wake Howie, he finds a female in Howie’s bed instead.

Both Nick and Brian quickly pushed AJ into the room and closed the door before anyone emerged to see what the screaming was about and find them standing there.

“What the fuck is going on?!” AJ squealed, only to have one of the females, the tall, blond one, place her hand over his mouth.

“Can you stop screaming and being absolutely loud and obnoxious?”

AJ nodded, actually being scared for the first time in his life of a woman. He didn’t understand what was going on, wondering if these women were actually kidnappers or something. His hormones didn’t find anything wrong with being kidnapped by three beautiful women, his hormones actually found it sort of erotic, but his mind was screaming with fear.

“What’s going on?” Howie asked, wondering why the tall, blond chick was covering the mouth of the brunette girl.

Brian made his way further into the room, sitting down on the edge of AJ’s bed. He clasped his hands together in front of him, wondering how he was going to come out and tell Howie what was going on.

“Howie…” he started, silently thanking god that at least his still had his southern accent with his new female voice. “I want you to be quiet and listen to everything I am about to tell you.”

From behind, AJ’s brows knitted in confusion while Nick still kept his hand over AJ’s mouth. AJ was wondering why that dirty, blond chick was calling the brunette chick Howie.

“I’m not a… woman.” Brian simply stated, which caused Nick to laugh.

All three of them glanced back at Nick. “What’s so funny?” Brian asked him.

“I’m sorry dude…” Nick said, still laughing. “It just sounded weird and funny the way you said it. You sound like a transvestite coming out of the closet or something, you know like that Maury show with that one episode where…”

“Nick…” Brian interrupted, “shutup.”

Now, both AJ and Howie grew equally confused as to why she had just called the blond haired girl who was still holding her hand over AJ’s mouth Nick. Brian looked back over at Howie, who was now looking confused and scared.

“Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted…” he glanced back at Nick when he said this. “I’m not a woman. I’m Brian, and that over there is Nick…”

Nick took his hand off of AJ’s mouth for a moment to wave at Howie. “Hi.”

“What the fuck…” AJ began to scream, but was only muffled out when Nick placed his hand over AJ’s mouth again.

“And that’s AJ.” Brian jabbed his thumb back at the brunette chick, rolling his eyes.

Howie remained silent for a while, mouth agape. He thought these women were crazy, obsessed fans, and he needed to get out of there, away from them, but he was trapped, so he decided to play along.

“So…” he drawled out slowly. “You mean to tell me that you…” he pointed at Brian, “and them,” he pointed towards Nick and AJ, “are… no, you’re crazy!”

“Not only us.” Brian replied, matter-of-factly.

“That’s impossible, I don’t know where you guys…” Howie stopped in the middle of his sentence, really and truly hearing his voice for the first time. Without saying another word, he sprung up from his bed, pushing past the three women and walking right into the bathroom, turning the light on to find a brown haired chick staring back at him in the mirror.

Brian had walked up towards the bathroom, standing against the doorframe. Nick had walked up as well, still holding his hand over AJ’s mouth. Howie looked like he was on the verge of crying as he threaded his fingers through his long, curly brown hair.

“Just look at it this way, you’re a pretty hot Latina chick.” Nick said.

“Shutup!” Howie snapped, letting his tears spew from his eyes.

Nick rolled his eyes, “Why do we always end up crying?”

“Because estrogen replaced our testosterone.” Brian replied.

Nick chuckled, “Wow Bri, you’re pretty smart now that you’re a chick!”

“Mnfnmnfnmmfn…” AJ muffled.

“What did you say AJ?” Nick asked, taking his hand off of his mouth.

“I said you guys are a bunch of fags…”

“Speak for yourself!” Nick said as he pushed AJ into the bathroom, revealing AJ to his reflection.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” AJ screamed, staring at himself in the mirror. He grabbed at his long, brown hair, pulling it in front so he could get a good look at it. He held his arms out in front of him, no longer seeing the tattoos that decorated his arms. He pulled his wife beater forward, looking down his shirt.

He too, started to cry. “What the fuck?!” he asked no one in particular.

Brian sighed heavily, “What is it now AJ?”

“I HAVE BOOBS!!” AJ cried as he grabbed his chest to emphasize his point.

“Wow, that’s great sweetie!!” Nick cooed as if he was talking to a child. He bent down a little so he was eyelevel with AJ. “You know what else you have, a vagina!”

AJ began crying even harder. “Why are you crying?” Nick asked, getting irritated with the fact that they had all ended up crying in the end.

“I don’t know…” AJ sniffled. “I can’t help it, it’s just… I want... I want…” he broke down crying again. “I want to be a man again, I want my tattoos, I want a morning erection, I want to stop crying like a goddamn pussy!!”

That caused both Brian and Nick to laugh. Howie scowled, “Why does it seem like it’s perfectly okay to you two that we are… trapped in a female’s body?”

“Because we had our tear fest back at our hotel room.” Brian replied. “And we realized that crying isn’t going to help our situation. We just need to think… rational about all this.”

“Oh yeah Brian, think rational when we look like women and have estrogen raging through our bodies!!” Howie snapped.

“That’s it!” AJ exclaimed.

Nick, Brian and Howie looked over to AJ to find him taking out a pair of scissors from the bathroom drawer and preparing to cut his hair.

“What the hell are you doing?” Nick asked as he grabbed AJ’s arms and pulled the scissors from his grasp.

“There is no fucking way I’m walking out of this damn room looking like this!” AJ cried.

Howie bitch slapped him, a light slap but enough to make him fall silent. “Pull yourself together Jay… you’re not the only one that’s going through this you know. If you haven’t noticed, we’re ALL in this predicament, okay?”

“Speaking of all, we didn’t check on Kevin yet…” Brian stated.

Nick stared at all of them with a mischievous grin on his face. “Ladies… I have an idea.”