- Text Size +
Brian gave Nick the extra cardkey to Kevin’s room. When he told them the plan to mess with Kevin, Brian and Howie were a bit skeptic at first, but Brian finally gave in while Howie vowed to take no part in Nick’s little plan. Again, they checked to see if the coast was clear before they made their way out of AJ and Howie’s hotel room, into the hallway and over to Kevin’s room.

“Shh…” Nick told all of them as he silently slid the card through the slot, immediately unlocking the door.

They pushed the door open, the four of them filing slowly but quickly in. AJ and Nick made their way over towards Kevin’s bed while Brian stood behind and Howie closed the door. Both AJ and Nick continued to saunter over towards the large body that was wrapped up in blankets in the middle of the bed.

“I guess he’s the only normal one…” Nick whispered to AJ.

AJ closed his eyes and nodded, “Dude, this is sooo wrong!!” he whispered back.

Nick snickered, but quickly covered his mouth to keep him quiet. “Yeah, but it’ll be sooo funny to see his face.”

Kevin was situated perfectly in the middle of the bed, wrapped up tightly in his blankets. Both Nick and AJ crawled slowly into his bed, both of them of either sides of Kevin, and began to touch him. Nick began caressing his covered head while AJ ran his hands up and down what he presumed to be Kevin’s arms.

Kevin tossed a little, but didn’t wake up. He was dreaming that he was at home with his wife, in his own bed, and the hands that were touching him made him believe that it was his wife.

AJ bent down towards Kevin’s ear, “Do you like it when I touch you like that?” he whispered in his new female voice, trying to sound seductive.

Nick quickly put his fist in his mouth, trying to suppress the laugh that was threatening to come out. AJ glanced up towards the door to find Brian hunched over, silently laughing and Howie standing there giggling, looking quite amused.

It was Nick’s turn to mess with him. He bent down towards his ear and whispered, “You’re all the man I’ll ever need Kevin… your so big, strong, tall, dark and handsome… I love it when you say my name, I want you to scream it.”

From under the covers, Kevin began to grin as the sultry voices continued to whisper in his ear. He was semiconscious, wondering if the lovely voices he was hearing was a dream or reality. He didn’t care to find out, it was music to his ears.

Both AJ and Nick began to snicker when Kevin began tossing under his covers. “Watch this…” AJ whispered to Nick as he got up from the side of the bed and moved to sit on Kevin, straddling his waist.

“Touch me Kevin Scott Richardson!” AJ cried out in his feminine voice, beginning to rock back and forth on Kevin’s waist.

At this point, Nick was completely off the bed and sitting on the ground, trying to keep his laugh in and clutching at his stomach. Both Brian and Howie were busy chuckling in the back, wiping the tears from the corner of their eyes.

Kevin decided it was time to wake from his dream, so he pulled the covers down from his head only to find a woman actually straddling his waist. As soon as Kevin pulled down the covers, AJ’s mouth dropped to find a woman with long, black hair and bright green eyes staring back at her. They both started screaming simultaneously.

AJ quickly jumped off of the woman he was straddling earlier, falling off the bed and landing on his butt in the process. Nick rose up from the ground to see why AJ was screaming only to find that Kevin did change, just as all of them.

“Who the hell are you guys?” Kevin asked, bewildered at the fact that four young women were in his room.

AJ didn’t even bother answering his question, “I’ve never felt so violated in my life!” he exclaimed as he began wiping furiously at his arms as if something was on them.

Nick started laughing, “Yet, you were the one to go along with my plan, saying it was the best plan ever.”

“Yeah, if it was still Kevin!” AJ fought back.

“Seriously,” Howie started, crossing his arms across his chest, but quickly unfolded it when he felt how weird it was to cross his arms across his now-bulged chest. “You guys didn’t think Kevin would remain the same if four out of five of us woke up as females did you?”

Four out of five of us... Kevin wondered to himself. It couldn't be... no, these four women couldn't possibly be his four bandmates.

“Well, he looked the same under the covers,” Brian replied, “he was pretty huge.”

Kevin glanced back and forth between the talking females. “SHUTUP!!” he snapped, causing the four women to fall silent. “Everyone just shut the hell up. What the hell did I wake up in, the Twilight Zone?”

“That’s exactly what I thought dude…” AJ said.

Kevin looked over at the brunette chick that was still sitting on the ground at the foot of his bed, wondering why she just referred to him as “dude”. “What did you mean ‘if I was still Kevin’?” he asked the girl that just called him a dude. “I am Kevin!”

“You sure about that?” Nick asked this time, leaning against the side of Kevin’s bed.

“Yes I’m sure about that!” Kevin snapped back. “I’ve never been more sure in my life!”

“You really sure about that?” Brian asked again.

Kevin was growing agitated by the second. “I am really sure about that, and you guys are getting on my last nerve for a couple of women!”

“Is that your final answer?” AJ cracked this time, causing the three of them to break out in a laughing fit.

“THAT’S IT!!” Kevin roared as he ripped the covers off his body, but stopped when he did. He looked down at his legs to find that they were cleanly shaven and… slimmer, still thick, but slimmer than normal.

For the first time since he woke up, he seen strands of black hair dangling in front of his face. He brushed it away from his eyes, finding his hair to be super long, past his shoulders length.

“What the… what the hell?” he choked out as he looked down at his hands, finding them to be a bit smaller and he had long nails.

“Would you like a mirror?” Nick asked.

Kevin completely ignored him, continuing to observe his new features.

“Just thought I’d let you know what you’re gonna do ahead of time,” Nick said as he pushed himself up from off the ground and sat down on the edge of the bed, next to Kevin. “you’re gonna spring up off your bed by the time I finish you telling you what’s gonna happen, you’re gonna run into the bathroom, look into the mirror with your mouth agape, probably ask one of us how the hell this happened and then breakdown crying.”

Again, Kevin ignored him but did completely what he said. He got up from his bed and made his way into the bathroom. Once he turned the light on he just stared into the mirror, not wanting to believe that the woman staring back was now him. Just as Nick predicted, he began to cry.

Nick groaned, “Okay, now that we’re through with that, does anybody else wanna cry?”

Kevin slammed his hands down on the counter sink, “HOW CAN YOU GUYS TAKE THIS SITUATION SO LIGHTLY?!”

“Kevin being angry don’t go well with each other now that he’s a woman.” AJ whispered to Brian.

“We’re not taking the situation lightly Kev,” Howie started, “It’s just… we know sitting here, bitching and crying about it isn’t going to fix it.”

“What are you trying to say Howard?” Kevin asked, “That all I’m doing in bitching and crying?!” he started to cry again. “I don’t like being like this!!”

“He just called Howie ‘Howard’” AJ snickered.

“Get out of here!” Kevin bellowed, pushing them all out of the bathroom and slamming the door shut in their face.

They all remained silent for a while, staring at the closed door. “That didn’t go over the way I expected it.” AJ finally broke the silence.

Brian sighed and walked up to the door, gently knocking on it.

“Go away.” Kevin grumbled.

“Isn’t it too early to be getting PMS?” Nick questioned no one in particular.

“What the hell do you know about PMS, Carter?” AJ laughed.

“It was always Mandy’s excuse on why she always beat me up.”

Brian continued to knock on the door, “Kevin, please…”

“I said go away!”

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the hotel door, causing the four of them to jump a little. “Kevin!!” Marcus bellowed from behind the closed door.

Kevin finally opened the bathroom door, staring at his closed hotel door, and then glancing back at his four younger broth… four younger ladies, who had a look of shock and fear on their faces.

“Kevin, you up man?” Marcus asked again, continuing to knock.

“What the hell do we do?!” AJ whispered harshly, not directing the question to anyone in particular.

Kevin cleared his throat, “Yeah man, I’m up.” he replied in his best possible way in trying to sound like a man, but he failed. His voice came out low but scratchy, couple octaves higher than his normal voice.

“Dude, what the hell is up with your voice?”

Kevin’s eyes widened, “I, uh…” he trailed off, trying to think of a good excuse. “I have laryngitis.”

“Shit man, want me to call Johnny and tell him what’s up?”

Kevin continued to cough, “Yeah, that’d be great Marcus. Thank you. And while you’re at it, could you bring me up a bottle of water?”

“Sure thing man.”

“How the hell are we gonna get outta here?” AJ continued to ask no one in particular, and once again getting no responses.

Kevin walked over to his balcony and looked down, they were on the 18th floor of the hotel. He glanced back at the four of them, raking his hand through his hair, but quickly pulling his hand away when he felt the long strands of hair. He glanced over the room, trying to think of something, anything they could do, and his eyes landed on the hotel’s phone. “I think I have a plan…”