- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning. Vulgarity. I should've mentioned that in the beginning because there will be vulgar words throughout this story, lol. Sorry for the wait, I'm actually having a writer's block right now... sucks as hell!! =(
Once they reached to Nick’s house, they waited while Nick fished out his keys to unlock his house. Once he did, they all filed in, greeted by darkness and silence.

“Now what?” AJ asked no one in particular.

Nick sighed heavily, “We wait for Aaron to come.”

Everything fell silent as they made their way into the foyer. Howie stopped when he heard heavy breathing and growling, “You guys, what’s that sound?”

They all stopped in their trek to the foyer. They fell silent, trying to listen for whatever sound Howie was talking about when they finally heard it too, heavy breathing and growling.

“Shit.” Nick muttered, closing his eyes and scared to turn around to face where he heard the sound.

“Nick…” AJ drawled out slowly, none of them turning to face the sound as well, “please tell me that you lock your dogs up when you’re not home…”

“Okay, I lock up my dogs when I’m not home… it’s what you wanted to hear, but it’s something I don’t do.”

Finally, they all turned around slowly, to find one of Nick’s pugs standing there, snarling and licking it’s choppers.

“Aren’t pugs suppose to be friendly?” Brian whispered to them, not wanting to make any sudden movements.

“Oh yeah Bri,” AJ rolled his eyes, “him standing there growling at us is his friendly way of saying hello.”

The pug suddenly lunged, taking them all by surprise. He went for Howie, tackling him down to the ground and just started to lick his face while he tried to hump him. AJ was the first to snap out of their state of shock and just busted out laughing, “Dude, your dog is a horny little bastard! He has the hots for the Latino!”

“Pumpkin!” Nick shouted, going up to his dog and grabbing him by the collar, pulling him off of Howie. “Bad dog, you don’t do that! Go to your room!”

Ironically, the dog sat there with his tail between his legs, head hanging down and silently crying. He listened to what the female instructed him to do, as if he could still sense that somewhere in that female body, his master still existed.

“Does your dog normally just listen to anyone like that?” Brian asked as he turned to watch the dog walk silently to his room.

Nick shook his head as he too watched his dog walk away, “No…”

All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. The five of them turned around just in time to see someone opening the door and pushing it open.

“Yo Nick… you here man?” Aaron called out as he walked in the house, only to find five, very beautiful women standing near the foyer.

As soon as Aaron stepped into the house, he was hypnotized by the beauty of the five women, rendering him speechless. They were all, for some reason, dressed in wife beaters and boxers, which he automatically thought his brother might have gave them, but he observed each girl, starting from the left side of the room. The first girl stood at a height of 5’7 and had curly, brownish-blond hair that flowed down past her shoulders. Her blue eyes were radiant, and the freckles that adorned her face stood out prominently. The next girl was a blond bombshell, her ocean blue eyes gleamed like jewels, and her straight blond hair complimented her creamy complexioned face. She was tall, but had a body of a model. He then locked eyes with the girl that was in the middle of all of them. She was a short, Latino looking girl, who had brown, curly locks and brown eyes. The woman standing next to her was simply a goddess, her frame was petite but accentuated; she had chocolate brown eyes that were hid behind long lashes that seemed to flutter at him. Her amber colored hair was down to her back, she was just a sight to behold. The last woman seemed a bit odd to him, but beautiful nonetheless. She was the tallest out of all of them, and her built seemed a little to masculine for a woman, but he had to admit that she was WELL defined. Her black hair cascaded freely down her shoulders, which brought out her green eyes almost painfully; she had a mysterious beauty to her.

When he finally found his voice, he choked out “Ha… have you guys seen my brother?”

Nick was the first to acknowledge him, “Aaron… you might want to sit down for this…”

“What happened?” Aaron suddenly asked, concern growing within seconds. With the way the blond woman sounded, it was almost as if she was going to tell him that something happened to his brother.

“Aaron, I just need you to sit down and listen to everything I have to say without interrupting.” Nick said sternly, his older brother mode kicking in.

Aaron stared at her like she was crazy, for a beautiful woman she sure gets angry fast. “Look, I just want to know where the hell my brother is, that’s all. He texted me and told me to come here, so here I am.”

“We’re the reasons why Nick wanted you to come over.” Howie finally spoke up.

Aaron continued to stare at them, not really registering what they were saying. Finally, a small smile broke out and just continued to grow. “No… way…” he said as his smile got bigger, “Nick got me strippers? I knew there were reasons to still love my brother!”

“No dipshit, I am…” Nick snapped, but froze when he found Aaron staring at him in shock and fear. “I am your brother.”

Aaron remained silent, just staring at the five, beautiful women before him. Finally, he released a chuckle, “Good one sweetie, now what the hell did you guys do to my brother? Tie him up? Handcuff him to the bed? Strap him down to a…”

“Aaron!” Nick snapped, getting irritated with how he was acting right now. “We are not strippers… ask me something, anything only you and I… you and Nick would know.”

Aaron fell silent, thinking of something only he and Nick knew. He finally came up with a question and walked over to the blond woman, whispering his question into Nick’s ear, who in turn whispered his answer back to Aaron.

“HOLY SHIT!!” Aaron exclaimed, backing up far away from the five women. “You’ve got to be shitting me, right?!” he glanced over the four remaining women, “If you… you’re Nick, then who the hell are they?”

“Brian, Howie, AJ and Kevin.”

“No fucking way!” Aaron all of a sudden shouted, “There is no way in hell that you guys can be… no, just fucking no! Dude, I’m fucking outta here, once you see Nick, tell him I’m done playing his fucking sick games.” and with that, he started towards the door.

“Aaron!” Nick shouted, running towards him before he could open the door all the way and walk out, “Get back here.”

“FUCK YOU!” Aaron shouted back, upset at the fact that his brother made him drive all the way out there just to pull a stupid prank on him.

“I do not have time for this.” Kevin growled in his feminine voice, brushing past Nick and walking out towards Aaron.

Aaron turned to see the tall, green-eyed woman that was supposedly Kevin making his way over to him. “LEAVE ME ALONE!” Aaron screamed as he now began sprinting to his car.

Kevin broke off in a sprint as well, tackling Aaron into the car before he could even get the door open. He wrapped his arms tightly around Aaron to keep him from fighting back and began to drag him back into the house.

“LET GO OF ME!” Aaron cried out, struggling against the grasp, “SOMEONE HELP ME, THESE WOMEN ARE TRYING TO RAPE ME!” he screamed out at the top of his lungs.

“Please Aaron, keep dreaming.” Nick scoffed as he closed the front door to his house.

“LET ME GO DAMNIT!” Aaron demanded, still trying to dislodge himself from the woman’s grasp.

Kevin sighed heavily and released his grasp, pushing him away from him in the process. That move sent Aaron reeling into the nearest chair, and once he turned around he found the five women crowded around him, blocking him from running anywhere.

“Look,” Nick started, placing his hands on either side of the chair’s armrest, trapping Aaron in. “I told you to come here because I knew that you were the only one that I could turn to for help and that I could trust. I don’t know what the hell I’m gonna have to do to convince you that I am Nick, and I really don’t have time to contemplate it over. I already answered something that both you and I only know, I don’t know what other proof you need. But we need your help… desperately.”

“What the hell do you want me to do?” Aaron questioned back. “It’s not like I wake up every morning helping people… change back to their original sex.”

“I’m not asking you to do that, hell, we don’t even know how the hell we changed in the first place. Believe me, we all want to be our normal selves again, but until that time we’re just gonna have to…” he fell silent for a while, not believing that he was coming out to say this to his brother, “we’re gonna have to act like the chicks we became, and that’s where we need your help. We need to get clothes, girl necessities, whatever. Can you just believe me and help us, please?”

Aaron continued to stare at the blond chick in front of him, who had became suddenly calm and sincere, but as he continued to stare into her brilliant blue orbs, he could see a part of his brother deep inside. At that realization, he began to freak out. “Oh my god…”

Nick backed away, wondering why he was acting odd all of a sudden, “Wh… what? What is it?”

“I can’t believe that I just…” he looked up Nick, who was now a blond woman. “Dude, I can’t believe I was just checking you five out… that’s just…” he began to gag, “freaking gross dude.”

Nick chuckled and folded his arms across his busty chest, “Who do you think was the hottest?”

Aaron snapped up to look at Nick, not actually believing that question just came out of his mouth, but that only proved to him that the blond woman standing before him was indeed his brother… somehow. “Honestly, I thought she was hot…” he replied, pointing to AJ.

“Dude, fuck off Carter!” AJ said, flipping his middle finger at Aaron.

“Yo man, it ain’t even like that anymore.” Aaron told him, a look of disgust crossing his face. “So…” he drawled out slowly, “who’s who?”

“Well, the chick that brought you back in the house is Kevin, the latino shorty over there is Howie,” Howie scowled at how Nick decided to describe him, “goldilocks is Brian, and your secret lover is AJ.”

“Dude, I can’t believe this…” Aaron said shaking his head. “So, no one knows about this?”

Nick shook his head, “Of course not. You’re the only one who knows, we had to fucking sneak out of our goddamn hotel rooms just to get where we are now.”

“Wait, so you mean to tell me that your management has no idea where you guys are?”

“Well, technically they have no idea where the Backstreet Boys are.” Howie spoke up for the first time.

Aaron stared at them, still in shock. “I can’t believe this…”

Nick rolled his eyes, “I think that’s been established already, we get the fact that you can’t believe it, hell we can’t believe it ourselves. But, you’re the only one who knows because you are the only person I knew I could turn to and trust. Please Aaron, help us with…” Nick paused, looking down at his female features, “this!”

Aaron stared at the blond women before him, her words playing through his head… Nick actually felt that he could turn to his younger brother and trust him. “Yeah…” he sighed, “I’ll help, but I don’t know how the hell I’m gonna do it.”

Nick squealed and grabbed his brother in a tight hug. Aaron’s eyes widened when he heard the high pitch squeal release from his brother, he pushed the woman away, “Dude… don’t ever do that again, it’s just… it’s weird.”

Nick blushed, embarrassed by the fact that he just squealed like a little girl. “Sorry…”

Aaron rose from his seat, “Okay… I guess I’ll take you guys shopping or whatever.”

“Dude, like this?” AJ asked, gesturing down to their attire. “We are not walking through that mall wearing boxers and a wife beater, no way in hell dude.”

“Well, what… did you guys expect to change into Nick’s clothes or something?” Aaron asked them. When he didn’t get an answer, he looked down to the ground and sighed, “Okay, I’ll take you guys over to… BJ’s house or something, ask her if she could lend you guys some clothes for now.”