- Text Size +
“Okay you guys…” Aaron sighed as he stopped them right in front of BJ’s door. “Please, please, please could you guys act civilize for once? Act as you would a woman, not yourselves, okay?”

“Since when did we stop acting civilize?” Nick asked.

Aaron rolled his eyes, “Since you guys became women. Just, let me do all the talking, okay?” and with that he began to knock on the door.

They stood there waiting for a moment, until they finally heard BJ’s voice on the other side of the door. “Hold on, I’m coming.”

As soon as the door opened, Aaron smiled. “Hey sis…”

“Oh my gosh, Aaron look at you!” BJ exclaimed as she grabbed her younger brother in a tight embrace. “You’re getting bigger every time I see you.”

Nick, totally forgetting that he was a girl, approached BJ next. “Hi BJ, it’s so nice to see you…” he went forward and grabbed his sister in a hug.

BJ’s eyes widened, startled at the fact that this complete stranger would approach her like that. She tried her best to smile as Aaron finally pulled the blond woman off of her.

Aaron glared at Nick and that’s when he realized why Aaron pulled him away from her. “Oh, I’m so sorry.” he apologized.

BJ grinned, “It’s okay honey…” she looked out past the five women, “Where’s Nick? I thought he was with you guys?” she asked Aaron.

“Oh…” Aaron completely forgot that he mentioned Nick’s name when he was on the phone with her. “Um… he wanted me to drop him off somewhere before we came here.”

BJ scoffed, “What, is he too good to see his own goddamn sister?” Nick’s heart dropped at that statement. “You know, I know things aren’t going too well between him and mom, but he doesn’t need to be avoiding his siblings as well.” she sighed and looked over to the five women. “I’m sorry for venting like that, where are my matters? I’m BJ…” she held out her hand to the blond woman who hugged her earlier.

Nick stared at his sister’s outstretch hand for the longest, letting her words settle into his heart. Aaron glanced over at Nick, noticing the frown on his face. “Hi.” Nick muttered, grabbing BJ’s hand and shaking it.

Aaron quickly stepped in, “This is Nicole, or you can just call her Nicky.”

BJ smiled as she continued to shake her hand. “Nice to meet you Nicky.”

Howie was next to introduce himself and forgot that they all didn’t think of female names to go by. He decided to settle on the first female name that came to mind without having Aaron cover their backs. “I’m Holly.” Howie introduced as he shook BJ’s hand.

BJ smiled “Hi Holly…”

Brian was next, “Hey BJ, I’m Briana.”

“I’m Alexandria…” AJ introduced himself as he shook BJ’s hand.

“Beautiful name…” BJ replied with a smile. She glanced over at the last woman, who seemed a bit odd to her.

Kevin realized that he was the last person to introduce himself, and he didn’t even think of a female name. He noticed that Nick, Howie, Brian and AJ all had female names similar to their original male names, but he couldn’t think of one that would be similar to his name. “Hi BJ, I’m Kevana.”

“Ke… Kevana?” BJ repeated in a question, wondering if she pronounced her name right.

Aaron and Nick were staring at him as if he completely lost it, Howie was busy looking away while both Brian and AJ were trying their best to fight of the laughter that wanted to come out.

Aaron came to Kevin’s rescue. “She’s not from here… she came from Colombia, and we just call her Karen so we don’t… butcher her real name.”

BJ slowly nodded, “Okay, it’s nice to meet you Kevan… Karen. Please, come inside and make yourselves at home.”

As the five entered the house, BJ stayed behind and pulled Aaron to stay behind with her. “Who are these girls Aaron?”

“They’re friends of mines, why?”

“Why are they wearing… male boxers and a wife beater?”

“They were kicked out of the hotel they were staying at and had to borrow some clothes. I gave them my clothes to wear so we could come here.”

“You mean to tell me they were naked when you picked them up?”

“No, they were just in… panties and bras.”

“Aaron, are they strippers?”

“BJ, look at them… do they look like strippers to you?”

They both turned and looked at the five women who were making themselves comfortable in the living room.

“Yeah.” BJ simply replied. “Maybe not so much the chick with the green eyes, she looks like a bodybuilder to me.”

“Look, could we they just borrow some clothes to go shopping. I’ll return them to you wash and everything when we’re done.”

BJ continued to stare at the five women, wanting to know exactly what was going on, but decided not to push her questioning further. “Okay…” she said, walking away from Aaron and over towards where the five women were. “Ladies, we’re gonna make our way over to my closet right now for you guys to pick an outfit to wear to the mall, okay?”

When she saw them all nod, she nodded as well, “Great, lets get you gals some clothes…”

AJ, Brian, Howie and Kevin got up and followed BJ to her room. Nick lagged behind, watching as Aaron turned to follow suit.

“Hey Aaron…” Nick called out.

Aaron looked back at Nick to find him just standing there. “Yeah?”

Nick waited a while for the rest of them to get out of ear distance. “Could you do me a favor?” he asked, almost in a whisper as he slowly approached his younger brother.

Aaron nodded, “Yeah, sure thing bro… what is it?”

Nick looked up and stared at his brother once again, but this time tears were brimmed to the top. “Could you let BJ know that I love her very much and I would never, ever treat you guys like I do with mom?”

Aaron stared at the bawling woman before him; in that moment he could see his brother, not the female he was trapped in. “Nick…” he whispered as he grabbed him in a hug. “BJ knows you love her very much… you know she tends to just say things without thinking…”

“It’s just… you know how it is with mom, I don’t like what she did to you, I don’t like what she did to the family… she caused us to drift apart. I love mom very much, but I won’t be able to ever forgive her for all the pain and torment she made us… you, me, BJ, Leslie and Angel go through. It’s not like I don’t care about you guys, nor am I trying to run away from you guys, it’s just… we’re all living separate lives now, and I just want to give you guys all the space you need.”

Aaron pulled away from the hug, “Nick… you’re our big brother… you’re not dad. We don’t expect you to be there for us all the time, hold our hand and guide us through every single little thing. BJ just wants you to be the big brother we’ve always looked up to all these years when mom and dad was nowhere to be found. She loves you man… we all do.”

Nick smiled and wiped furiously at his face, getting rid of the tracks of tears left staining his face. “Thanks Aaron… didn’t mean for this to get all emotional.”

Aaron laughed, “Better get used to it… now that you’re a chick, you’ll be getting emotional about everything!”

Nick laughed as well and playfully pushed Aaron away, “Shutup man…” They both began walking towards BJ’s room. “I wonder if she’s got something simple like a pair of jeans and a Journey t-shirt.”

Aaron chuckled, “Dude, this is not your closet, we’re looking for clothes in BJ’s closet.”

Once they stepped into the room, it seemed like BJ had chosen an outfit for the four women that were already there.

“Nicky, there you are honey…” BJ said as she approached both Aaron and Nick who were standing in the open door of her bedroom. “I chose this outfit out for you, I think it’ll look very cute on you.” she said as she handed him the outfit on a hanger.

Nick grabbed the hanger and hung the outfit up, observing what his sister chose out for him. “What’s this?” he had to ask.

“It’s like jeans, but they go down to right above your knees. You have long, slim legs so these petal pushers should accentuate your lower half. And as for the top half, I decided to go with a traditional white v-neck fitted shirt because your bust size is not too big, not too small, but actually just right.”

Nick nodded and held the outfit up to him, it wasn’t that bad… wasn’t bad at all. “Thanks.”

BJ smiled, “No problem hun… now that we got you situated, there’s one more to go.” she turned and faced Kevin, who was just standing there, watching the rest of them try on the outfits BJ gave them. “I’m having a hard time finding Karen an outfit because she’s… well, she’s rather broad and busty.”

“You don’t just have a regular shirt she could borrow?” Aaron questioned.

“Actually…” BJ turned and walked over to her dresser and began rummaging through the drawers. “I still have that one shirt Nick got me a while back…” she pulled up a white shirt that had the saying “Like what you see?” printed on the front and “Call 1-800-YOU-WISH” printed on the back. “I never got to wear it because it was too big for me. Here sweetie, try this on.”

Kevin grabbed the t-shirt and slipped it on, but his head got stuck and wouldn’t come through the hole while he could only get his forearms through the holes where the arms go.

“Okay, hold on honey…” BJ grabbed the shirt and began yanking it down, trying to get his head through the hole. “Aaron, you wanna help me?”

Aaron stared at her as if she was completely nuts, but decided to help her anyway. They both grabbed onto the shirt and began to force it on Kevin, trying to get his head and arms through the shirt’s openings.

“Um… you guys are hurting me.” Kevin voiced out when he felt them trying to force a shirt that obviously wasn’t going to fit him on.

“I’m sorry sweetheart,” BJ apologized. “We almost got it on, just one… more… tug…”

And one more tug was all it took. Kevin’s head finally got through the hole, but when it came to his arms the shirt completely ripped. While the others broke out in snickers, Aaron and BJ tried their hardest to contain their laughter.

BJ chewed on her bottom lip to keep her from laughing, “Um… if you want to just stick with the wife beater, you could borrow my boyfriend’s basketball shorts… or something.”

Kevin took off the ripped shirt, or at least what was left of it. “I’ll take the basketball shorts…” he hesitantly handed the ruined shirt back to BJ. “Um, sorry about that.”

“No problem, let me go get those basketball shorts…”

Aaron sighed and shook his head, “Okay, lets see what my sister hooked you guys up with…”

He looked at Brian first, who was wearing a pair of long jeans and just a normal t-shirt, which made him look normal and descent enough. Next he looked at Howie who wore short shorts and red laced tank top, so far so good. Finally, he looked at AJ who was wearing… “Oh my god, BJ!” Aaron exclaimed.

BJ came running back into the room with the basketball shorts. “What is it?”

“Why?” Aaron asked as he turned towards her, pointing at AJ. “Of all things for her to wear, why did you give her… that?!”

“What, you don’t like it?” BJ asked her brother as she handed the basketball shorts to Kevin. “I think she looks great in it.”

“BJ, I don’t want attention drawn towards them. The last thing they need is for guys to be hounding them, and I know I definitely don’t wanna be dealing with that shit. Why couldn’t you just give her an outfit like Briana’s, or even short shorts like Holly’s would be nice. But… a skirt?”

BJ rolled her eyes. “You can tell men have no sense in fashion. Alexandria has a perfect proportioned body. She stands at an average height and she has perfectly toned legs that should be shown off. She doesn’t have too much junk in her trunk, and her hips are perfectly shaped. A skirt brings out her full figure while the corset highlights her top half. Briana is a little shorter than her, so I thought a pair of jeans would look great on her and her body is more relaxed and she just has this carefree, comfortable attitude towards her, which is why she’s wearing something simple, yet sexy. Holly, on the other hand, is the shortest out of the ladies, and she has the perfect height to be wearing shorts. I decided to go with the red tank top because with her curly, brown hair and brown eyes, anything that’s red on her brings out her Latino flair.”

“Holly and Briana look fine, but Alexandria… with the skirt… I mean, the corset is fine, but don’t you have another pair of jeans you could give her to wear?”

“Actually, I like the skirt.” AJ spoke out, twirling around so he could see himself. “I think what she picked out is cute.”

BJ looked over at her younger brother and smiled triumphantly. Aaron continued to stare at AJ as if he lost it, but decided not to press it any further. “Fine, whatever… don’t come crying to me when guys starting hitting on you. Now that you’re all settled, can we go now?”

The five women thanked her and kissed her goodbye. As they began to file out the house, Aaron turned towards his sister and smiled, “Thank you… for all of this.”

BJ smiled as well, “No problem… anything for my bro and his stripper friends.”

Aaron laughed and grabbed her in a hug, remembering what Nick had asked him to do. “You know…” he whispered. “Nick would never, ever abandon us like mom had… he loves you BJ… he loves us very much, he’s simply giving us time and space to live our own lives is all. I mean, after living a hectic life together and going through what we had gone through, he is being the big brother by letting us live our own lives.” he pulled away from the hug and just stared at his sister, who still looked doubtful. “He’s not dad BJ… he’s our big brother, and he’s trying… give him credit for that.”

A slow grin crept up on BJ’s face, and she simply nodded her head. “Yeah… when you see him again, tell him I love him very much.”

Aaron nodded and grabbed her in a hug once more, “Thank you. Love ya sis.” he said as he turned and began walking towards the car.

“Love you too, you little squirt. Don’t get into trouble now!”

Aaron approached Nick just as he was about to get into the car. “She said to tell you that she loves you very much…” he whispered to him, and then began walking to the other side of the car.

Nick let the words his brother just told him settle within his mind and heart. He looked out at BJ, who was still standing in the open doorway. He smiled and waved at her, which in return she smiled and waved back.