- Text Size +

Chp 10

Call from Manager

 

After we got into the shower, he came closer to me and started kissing me under the warm running water. The kiss was absolutely intoxication. We started caressing each others wet bodies. He then moved me away from the running water and hoisted me up against the shower wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he asked "Do you wanna go again?" "Yea baby I do," I said between kissing him. I was absolutely breathless. "Well tell me if you get too uncomfortable sweetie," he said smiling at me. "I will baby." Then all of a sudden, my heart skipped a couple of beats. I closed my eyes and took all the pleasure in. He leaned into kiss me and I could hear him moan from enjoyment in my ear and I know very good and well he could hear me. "Baby I can go much further," he said with a moan. I looked at him and smiled I couldn't say anything because I was speechless at how wonderful he felt. At that moment, I started seeing stars. We both became one, again.

After our shower, we both got dressed and headed to bed. We no longer slept in two separate beds from that moment on, he started sleeping with me. We climbed into bed and I laid my head on his shoulder while my hand was on his chest. He had one arm underneath my neck and the other was wrapped around me. I felt so secure and warm in his arms. He bent down and kissed the top of my head. "I love you baby. I'm glad you enjoyed your evening. I will guarantee there are more evenings like tonight to come. I want to make you the happiest woman on earth." "Awe baby that is so sweet. You already do make me the happiest woman on earth just by being with me. And yes I did enjoy tonight. I love you, Nick, more than life itself." I looked up at him and leaned in and kissed him deeply. He just looked at me and smiled. "Goodnight baby," he said. "Goodnight sweetie." And with that we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we both slept in. I was the first one awake. I slipped out of his warm embrace and went into the kitchen to make coffee. All of a sudden my phone rang. "Hello," I said breathless. "Why do you sound so out of breath?" Kathy asked. Kathy was a good friend of mine I met through my modeling agency, she was also my manager. "I tried to get the phone in a hurry," I said. "Why? Do you have someone there with you?" she asked. "Well.........yea," I replied. I tried to play dumb but I knew it wouldn't work with her. She knew me way too well. "So, spill it. Details woman. I need details," Kathy said with excitement. I told her all about my whole day with Nick and how he surprised me not once but three times. "He surprised you three times?" she asked. "Yea three times. I couldn't believe it either. No one has ever done that for me before. I do have to say though, I really enjoyed the last surprise," I said blushing. "Oh really?" she asked knowing very good and well what had happened.

"Well I'm just glad that you two had a great time and I'm glad to see you happy. That's all that matters. Now, to the real reason I called. There is an awards ceremony for all of the top fashion designers on March 30th and you are on the invite list. Actually you are presenting an award for the most achieved designer of the year." "Really? That's awesome!," I said with excitement. This would be my first time to an awards show and it's a great priviledge to be presenting an award when I've only been modeling for seven months. "So are you going or not? Can you get a dress and all that good stuff before March 30th?" asked Kathy. "Yea I can find something around New York. Can I bring Nick to the show with me, that is if he would want to? He doesn't leave until April 1st to go back to LA to start recording," I said. "Let me do some calling around for you and see. I don't see why it would be a problem though," she said. "Well then it's settled. I will ask him today and call you back later this afternoon. But, before too long me and you need to go shopping to get a dress and accessories for the ceremony, Kathy." "Ok, let me see when I'm free and I'll tell you when you call me back." "Alright. Talk to you later Kathy." "Bye hun."

As soon as I got off of the phone I went and got a cup of coffee. I could hear Nick tossing and turning in my bedroom. I go in there to see about him and laid down next to him. He felt me get on the bed and turned over to face me with a smile.

"Good morning sunshine," I said while kissing his lips. "Good morning baby. What a beautiful view to wake up to," he said before kissing me deeply. "Well, would you like some coffee baby?" I asked handing him a cup. "Thank you baby," he said sitting up and taking the cup from me. We laid there in bed and drank our coffee together until one of needed a refill. "Hey baby, I need to get another cup. Do you want me to get you some more?" he asked me. "No I'll come with you. I was going to grab a bite to eat anyways," I said. I followed him into the kitchen while holding his hand. As soon as we got our coffee refills and a bite to eat for breakfast I asked him, "What day do you have to be back in LA?" "April 1st baby and I'm not leaving until then. Why do you ask?" "Well there is a fashion awards ceremony on March 30th and they asked me to present an award. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me," I said. "Well that's fantastic baby! Sure I would be delighted to go with you. You know that after we go together, things will be crazy afterwards right?" "Yea I know but, I know that we will be fine as long as we have each other, baby." "You know, you're right. I have no reason to worry. We'll be fine. So, yea, I would be flattered to go with you sweetheart." "That's fantastic!" I said with excitement.

At that moment, Nick's cell phone rang. "Hello," he said. "Hey Frack. What's up," Brian said. "Nothing much really. Enjoying my time with my girl, Jennifer," he said. "Well that's great. I take it you two are doing alright then?" Brian asked. "Yea we are doing great. She has an awards ceremony to go to and I'm going with her," he said. "Are you sure you want to bring your guys' relationship out to the public now?" Brian asked. "Yes I'm sure Frick. I love her and as long as we have each other we can make it through anything," he said. "Well, ok then I guess I better let you go then. I was just calling to make sure you made it there alright. Give Jennifer a hug from all of us," he said. "Sure thing bro," Nick said. "Alright bye Frack," Brian said. "Bye Frick."