- Text Size +

chp 13

AJ comes to New York

 

 

After Kathy left, I started to clean up. "Hey Jen, let us do that. You and Nick go in the living room and rest," Brandon said looking at Mike. "Thanks guys. I am kinda wiped out," I said. "Yea but that's not what I'm talking about. I seen the looks you kept giving Kathy all night. Let me tell you, if looks could kiss she would be dead. You have nothing to worry about. Nick loves you more than life itself. He would never do anything to hurt you," Brandon said trying to reassure me. "Thanks Brandon," I said with a smile. "Now get in there and talk to him," he said. "Ok ok. I'm going. If you two need anything, holler at me," I said. "We'll be fine. Now get in there," Brandon said trying to kick me out of my own kitchen.

"Hey baby," I said sitting down next to him on the couch. "Hey beautiful," he said as he kissed me then kissed my neck. "Hey I could tell something was wrong tonight and I know why. You don't have anything to worry about. I'm yours and only yours. No matter what she tries to do, it's not going to work. I love you too much," he said carassing my face. He then leaned in and kissed me passionately.

After they guys were done in the kitched we all sat up and watched a movie. I fell asleep in Nick's arms. After Brandon and Mike left, Nick picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. He gently laid me on the bed and then he curled up next to me and we slept in each others arms all night. The next morning I was awoke by a phone ringing. I checked to see if it was mine but it was Nick's. Since he didn't seem to hear it, I answered it. "Hello," I said. "Hey, you must be Jennifer. How are you?" the voice said. "Um yea I'm Jennifer and I'm fine. Who's this?" I asked. "Oh sorry, this is AJ," he laughed. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I don't recognize your guys' voices yet," I said laughing. "How are you?" I asked. "I'm doing just fine. Where is Nick? Is he still sleeping?" AJ asked. "Well yea kinda," I said. "Well tell him to get up. I've got something to tell him," AJ said. "Ok, hold on," I said.

"Nick baby, wake up. AJ is on the phone and he says he's got something to tell you," I said kissing him trying to wake him up. "Hey beautiful. Did you say AJ is on the phone?" he asked groggly. "Good morning and yea I did. He's right here," I said handing him the phone.

"Hey AJ what's up?" Nick asked. "Well it's about damn time you get up. Long night last night?" he asked laughing. "Hey now, that's none of your business," Nick said. "Ok that's a yes. Anyways, I'm calling to ask how long are you going to be in New York?" he asked. "Until April 1st when we have to be back in LA. Why?" Nick asked curiously. "Well I thought about coming up for a week. I've met someone and I want you and Jen to meet her. Her name is Veronica. I was going to bring her with me since she has never been to New York," AJ said all excited. "That's cool. Congrats Bone! That's a great idea. Come on up. You can meet Jennifer officially for the first time too. When do you plan on coming?" Nick asked. "Well I thought about leaving in two days," AJ replied. "Ok then, we will see you two in two days. Call me and tell me what flight your on so we can come get you," Nick said. "Ok call you later then, Kaos," AJ said. "Ok bone, Bye." "Bye."