- Text Size +

Chp 20

A night of passion pt 2

 

AJ carried her into the bedroom and gently laid her on the bed. He crawled over her and leaned down and started kissing her gently yet passionately. Veronica started gently kissing AJ's neck knowing it would drive him wild. He then gently grabbed her chin so that he could kiss her lips. This time his kisses were much more heavier and more passionate. AJ slipped his tongue in her mouth and started caressing her gently. The both let out loud moans.

Veronica could feel AJ getting hard through his pants. She reached down and undid them and pulled both his pants and boxers off. She then slid his shirt off. She stared at him and took all of his sexiness in that she possibly could. She then sat up to kiss him. She started rubbing her hand through his hair and up and down his back.

He then untied her shirt and undid her skirt and pulled both her skirt and panties off and threw them on the floor. AJ didn't want to speak to break the silence between them because he was taking in all of her beauty that he could. All he could do was look down at her and smile. "You are absolutely beautiful baby," AJ said smiling down and Veronica. "Thank you baby. You look even more sexy," Veronica replied.

AJ could no longer resist her. He leaned down and kissed her very hungrily. Veronica could feel AJ spread her legs apart. At that moment, he slid inside her. She let out a loud moan and smiled. AJ continued thrusting back and forth moving in and out her. Veronica was also thrusting her hips to meet AJ's thrust. He started out slow but, he started moving faster and faster. Veronica closed her eyes to take it all in. "Open your eyes baby. I want to look into them while making love to you," AJ said breathlessly. Veronica opened her eyes and caught AJ's big brown eyes staring down at her.

AJ started thrusting faster and faster. "Oh AJ," Veronica screamed. "Damn baby you feel so good," AJ said. AJ continued to thrust faster and faster until they both became one and come together.

AJ rolled over next to Veroncia. They were both breathing very heavy. "Wow baby that was awesome," Veronica said turing over and kissing AJ. "Yes that was but, YOU were awesome," he said kissing her head. Veronica crawled into AJ's warm arms and laid her head on AJ's chest to listen to his heart beat. "I love you too," she said already halfway alseep. "Goodnight baby," she continued. "Goodnight sweetie," AJ said going into a deep sleep.