- Text Size +

chp 23

 

Getting ready

 

 

 

"Did you guys think of something to do?" Nick asked. "Well kinda. Doesn't Jen have to start packing up and stuff and get everything finalized for next week?" AJ asked. "Well yea she does," Nick said looking at me. "Well we thought we would just hang out today and let her get things done. We can go out and rent some movies and games and invite Brandon and Mike over," AJ said. "Oh that's cool. Besides it looks kinda nasty outside. Is that cool with you baby?" he asked looking at me. "Yea that's a great idea. Speaking of which, I need to go and call the landlord. I'll be right back guys," I said leaving the room.

While I was on the phone Nick, AJ and Veronica were deciding what games and movies to rent. After they decided, Nick came in and told me what and where him and AJ were going and kissed me goodbye. They were going to get Brandon and Mike and were going to get the games, movies, and some lunch

After I got off the phone with the landlord, I went back into the living room and started dragging out the boxes I had saved from when I moved in. "Do you want some help?" ased Veronica. "Sure only if you want to," I told her. We started packing the breakables first.

When the guys came back we all ate lunch. While the guys played games, Veronica and I continued to pack. After a while we all decided to watch a couple of movies. The rest of the evening we all spent watching our favorite movies.

The next couple of days I spent getting things packed and ready to leave New York. Nick spent finalizing plans to get down to LA. AJ and Veronica did a lot of sightseeing on their own. Brandon also started packing his stuff. It was also getting sent down to Nick's place in Tampa. Mike was helping him out over at Brandon's place. They were both going with Nick and I from now on to be our bodyguards with the group. Lord knows we needed two of them, one just wouldn't be enough.

It was finally the day of the awards show. I had appointments all day that day to get my hair and make-up done. Nick came with me just because he wanted to be with me. We were both very excited about how the night was going to go and because we would be inseparable from now on. Nick was especially excited because I was going to see what he loves doing the most, singing and recording. And because he was going to have the one person that means the most to him all the time.

After I was finished with my hair and make-up, we went back to my place and continued getting ready. "The limo will be here at 6pm," Nick said. "Ok thanks baby. I'll hurry then," I said rushing into my bedroom to get my dress. After we finished getting ready, it was just 6pm. We left my place and the limo was out wait for us.

While we were at the awards show that night, AJ and Veronica spent the night together. He took her out for a romantic dinner and then they came back and had a very romanic evening by themselves.