- Text Size +

Chp 24

 

The awards show

 

 

As our limo pulled up to the entrance, there were people, fans, reporters, and paparazzi everywhere. "Are you ready for this?" Nick asked holding me. "Not really. I'm really nervous," I said. "Well just take a deep breath. This is one of many that we will be going to together. You get used to it after a while," Nick said trying to calm me down. "I know, I'm just not really looking forward to getting interviewed one after another," I said looking out the window. "Don't worry. I'll be right there with you all the way," he said kissing my head. "By the way, you look absolutely breath-taking tonight," he whispered in my ear as he lightly kissed my neck. "Thanks baby," I said kissing him. We just smiled at each other. "You know you are helping me relax," I said giving him a huge smile. "Yea I know," he said winking at me.

We pulled up to where we were supposed to get out. Nick was the first one out, the he helped me get out. As soon as I stepped out, the lights started flashing, girls started screaming and crying because Nick was there. We made our way down the red carpet, signing autographs and getting asked if we were a couple! As soon as we told them yes they either started crying or they congratulated us. We were stopped at the E! news platform to have an interview with Giuliana DePandi, a reporter from E! news.

"I have here, standing with me, the next hottest couple in hollywood, Nick Carter and Jennifer Earnheart. First off, how did you two meet?" she asked. "Well we met at one of their concerts. In fact, the one on August 31st of last year, way before I even started modeling. We exchanged numbers and I guess the rest is history," I said smiling at him. Nick just squeezed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Now you, Nick, are getting ready to go back in the studio to record another album with teh Backstreet Boys right?" she asked him. "Yea that's right. Our last album did so well and as long as our fans want us around, we'll be there," he said laughing. "Well it sounds like they still want you guys. Now, is that going to affect your modeling any, Jennifer?" she asked. "Well tonight, is my last night modeling. I'm leaving to go and be with Nick," I said grabbing his hand. "That's awesome! I see a ring on your finger. Is that an engagement ring?" she asked. "No not just yet. It's a promise ring I gave her a couple of days ago," Nick said looking at me and winking. "Well it looks like you two are very much in love," she saidl. "Oh we are," we both said. "Jennifer, your giving out an award tonight, right?" she asked. "Yes ma'am. I am. I'm presenting the Designer of the Year award," I replied. "Well we definitely have great candidates this year," she said. "Yes we do," I said. "Well I hope you two all the happiness in the world. You two definitely deserve it. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other down the red carpet again," she said. "I'm sure," I said looking up at Nick. "It was great talking to you two," she said. "You too, goodbye," I said. "Goodbye," she replied. We continued down the red carpet and into the auditorium.

When it was almost time to present my award, the security came and took me backstage, Nick stayed in the audience. After my name was announced the whole auditorium started screaming. As soon as it got quiet, I heard Nick scream, "I love you baby." I just about died there on the stage. After getting over my shock and embarassment I said, "I love you too, baby." Everyone just cheered and hollered.

After I presented the award, I was shown back to my seat. Nick had a huge smile on his face when I seen him. "You were great up there. You look absolutely beautiful," he said kissing me. "Thanks baby but, you embarassed the hell out of me," I said laughing at him. "Well I wanted everyone to know that the beauty standing up there was my girl," he said smiling. "Well I do have to say it was very sweet," I said smiling back at him.

The rest of teh evening we sat together in each other's arms watching the awards show. Afterwards there was a party that all the celebrities were invited to and of course we went.

Everyone was asking us about our relationship, how we met, and if it was serious. And of course we told them that we were very much in love with one another and that we were very serious.

After the party, both of us were very tired, so we decided to head back to my place. After we got there both of us barely made it into bed before we crashed for the night.