- Text Size +

Chp 25

Pt 2

 

 

After we found our seats in first class, Nick and I did everything possible to take our minds off of flying. Both of us absolutely hated it. Once we were up in the air and everyone was doing their own thing, I leaned over to Nick and whispered, "Wait for about a minuted then come into the restroom." I winked and smiled at him then got up and went to the restroom. About a minute later, Nick came into the restroom with a huge smile on his face. He could see the passion in my eyes. "Baby we are going to get caught," he said looking me over. "Not if we are quiet," I said looking him up and down with passion in my eyes. "Oh fuck it, you're just too damn sexy to let this moment pass by," he said coming towards me.

He leaned in and started kissing me, putting his tongue in my mouth and carassing me. He then lifted up my skirt and pulled my panties off. I reached down and undid his belt and pants and they fell to the floor. I then pulled his boxers down. He then picked me up and sat me on the edge of the bathroom counter, still kissing me. His lips never left mine.

He spread my legs apart and entered himself in me. I let out a soft moan. Nick just looked at me with passion burning in his eyes as he thrusted back and forth in me. I hand one hand holding me up. I was running my fingers through his hair with my other hand. I knew I was making Nick weak in the knees by playing with his hair because he too let out a soft moan.

All of a sudden, Nick started thrusting faster and faster knowing it was driving me crazy. Once I opened my eyes and looked up at him, he could no longer hold it inside, we both climaxed together.

Nick took himself out of me and came closer to me and looked down at me and smiled. "That was the most intense feeling baby," he said as he kissed me. "Yes it was. We have to do that more often," I said looking up at him and smiling. "Oh hell yea, definitely," he said winking at me. He picked me back up and set me down. We both put our clothes back on and fixed ourselves so we looked decent again. "You go first. I'll wait a little bit and then come out," I said. "Ok see you in a bit beautiful," he said kissing me.

After he left I sat down taking in all that just happened. That was the most intense feeling that I had ever felt when we were "together." I was still trying to catch my breath. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. "Just a minute," I hollered. I washed up, opened the door and Veronica was standing there. She just smiled knowing what had just happened because I came out with a huge smile on my face. I worked my way back to Nick.

"You're right, that was the only thing that took my mind off of flying," he whispered. "I told you it would," I said smiling at him. "We will defintely have to do that more often," he said kissing me and putting me in his warm embrace. "Defintely," I said smiling. We spent the rest of the flight in each other's arms.

Once we landed, I was never so happy to see ground again. After we got off of the plane, we were met by security guards. "I'm here to take you to your vehicle," the guard said. "Thanks," AJ replied. We all followed the guard to our SUV waiting outside. When we all finaly had all of our bags put in the car, we headed to the hotel. When we go to the hotel, we all went inside while a bell boy packed our bags onto a cart.

"Mr. Carter and Mr. Mclean, we have been waiting for you. Here are your keys to your rooms, the other guys are already here. I'm supposed to tell you that you all will be meeting in the lobby at 7pm to go to dinner," the desk clerk said. "Thanks," both AJ and Nick said. We headed up to our rooms.

Our rooms were on the very top floor, we had the prestigous suites. When Nick opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was abosolutely gorgeous. "Hey I've got somethint to show you," he said grabbing my hand and taking me to the balcony. Our room overlooked the ocean. "Wow it's absolutely gorgeous up here. You can see for miles," I said mezmerized. "I know, when we stay here, I always have them give me this room because of the view," he said. He looked down at me and smiled knowing how happy I was with him.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I didn't even hear the knock, I was still mezmerized by the view. "Hey, heard you guys in the hallway, we thought we would come introduce ourselves," Brian said. "Hey Brian, how ya doing?" Nick asked embracing Brian in a hug. "Doing good Nick, How about you?" Brian replied. "Couldn't be better. Hi Leighanne and little dude," Nick said giving Leighanne a hug and Baylee a high five. "So who is that standing in your window?" Brian asked pointing in my direction. "Oh that's my girlfriend Jennifer. You guys met but, just shortly," he said with a huge smile. "Oh yea, we read all about you guys in the paper the other day," Brian said. "Yea you and everyone else," Nick said. "Well are you going to introduce us or not," Leighanne said breaking up their conversation. "Oh yea. Hey baby, can you come here real quick? I want you to meet somebody," Nick said.

"Sure be right there," I said leaving my view. I went to go join Nick at his side. "Hey baby, this is Brian you already met him, and his wife Leighanne and their son Baylee. Guys this is my girlfriend, the love of my life, Jennifer," Nick said kissing me and introducing everyone. "Hi it's nice to mee you again Brian. Nice to meet you Leighanne and hey little guy," I said bending down to Baylee's level. He his behind his mom.

"He's shy at first. He's gotta warm up to you," Leighanne said. "Oh well understandable. I'm really good with kids. I used to teach daycare long ago," I said standing back up.

"That's a gorgeous ring on your finger," Leighanne said pointing out my promise ring. "Thanks. Nick gave it to me. It's a promise ring," I said smiling. "Wow, well congratulations, dude," Brian said.

"Thanks man," Nick said. "It must be pretty serious between you two," he said. "Oh it is," Nick said looking at me and smiling. "Well, welcome to the family, Jennifer," Brian said.

"Yes, welcome," Leighanne said extending her arms out to hug me. "Thanks guys," I said.

 

"Well we better get going. Still gotta drop by AJ's room and Baylee has to take a nap before we leave for dinner," Brian said. "Ok see you guys later," Nick said. "It was nice meeting you," Brian and Leighanne said. "It was nice meeting you guys," I said. "Bye," Brian said as they left the room.

"Ah all alone," Nick said picking me up and laying me on the bed. There was another knock on the door. "Not for long," I said laughing. "Damn who could that be?" Nick said disgusted. He went to open the door, and Howie was standing there with Leigh.

"Hey Nick, thought we would come by and introduce ourselves. We heard you guys in the hallway," Howie said. "Yea you and everyone else evidently. Com on in," Nick said. "Hi, I'm Howie," he said walking towards me and extending his hand for me to shake it. "I'm Jennfier, nice to meet you," I said. "Nice to meet you as well," he said.

"Well I have someone I want you to meet, this is Leigh, my fiancee," Howie said gushing over his girl. "Nice to meet you Leigh, I'm Jennifer," I said extending my hand out. "Nice to meet you too," she said.

"Fiancee? When did this happen?" Nick asked. "Over the break, I figured it was as good as time as any," Howie said. "Wow, well congratulations you two," Nick said hugging them both. "Yes, congratulations," I said.

"Well we better get going. We'll see you guys downstairs at 7pm of course you will probably be late, Nick," Howie said. "I will not, we will be on time, trust me," Nick said. "Ok, see you guys later,"Howie said and he and Leigh left.

"We might as well not start anything until Kevin stops by," Nick said disgusted. Just then, another knock on the door. "Coming Kevin," Nick said. "Hey how did you know it was us?" Kevin asked. "Well Brian, Leighanne, and Baylee stopped by first. Then Howie and Leigh came by. I knew it was only time until you did too," Nick said. "And let me guess, you heard us in the hallway and thought you would stop by and introduce yourselves, right?" Nick said. "Exactly, wow he's good," Kevin said leaning to Kristen. "Baby, make a note next time we check into a hotel, we need to be extremely quiet," Nick said. We all just laughed.

"Hi, I'm Kevin and this is my wife, Kristen," Kevin said introducing himself. "Hi, I'm Jennifer. Nice to mee you," I said shaking their hands. "Nice to meet you too," they said. "Congratulations you two, we read about your relationship and the ring in the magazine yesterday," Kristen said. "Thanks," we both said smiling.

"Sounds pretty serious," Kevin said. "Oh we are very serious," Nick said looking at me and smiling. "Well it's good to see you happy again," Kevin said giving Nick a pat on the back. "Thanks Kevin," he said. "Well we better get going. We still need to stop by AJ's room. See you guys at 7pm tonight," Kevin said.

"Ok bye guys," Nick said shutting the door behind them. "Finally, he was the last one," Nick said coming towards me. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked kissing me. "You better believe it baby," I said smiling. He picked me up and gently laid me on the bed and we slowly made love. It was almost 7pm, the time we were supposed to meet everyone downstairs for dinner. Nick was all ready and waiting for me. "Wow you look stunning." "Well thank you," I said smiling. "You look very sexy too, as usual of course," I continued. He came up and kissed me passionately. "Well we better get going. Can't have them waiting too long," he said as he took my hand and left the room. We headed downstairs to meet up with everyone else.