- Text Size +

Chp 28

 

A Christmas surprise

 

 

The next day, my grandmother called and asked me what our plans were for Chistmas. I told her that we planned on spending Christmas there with them. "Their first show was on the 18th. They have a show in Phoenix on the 23rd and we were going to fly from there to Springfield, MO. We just have to leave on the 26th because they have a show in Denver on the 27th," I said. "Well as long as you guys are here that's all that matters. The family wants to meet Nick," she said. "Well you tell them to be on their best behavior. I know how our gatherings get," I said. "I will," she replied. "Well grandma I need to get going," I said. "Ok talk to you later honey," she said. "Ok love you," I said. "Love you too."

We were in New York for a couple of days before we all had to head back to LA to start the tour. Their new cd was selling great and fans were everywhere we turned.

While the guys were getting ready for the show, working out all the kinks, I had to find something for Nick for Christmas. I could not think of anything. I went to ask Leighanne for advice because she is used to all this. "What do you give a man who has everthing for Christmas?" I asked. "Well he likes skulls right?" she asked. "Yea I think so," I replied. "Well what about getting him a motorcycle custom made and a jacket to match? He's always talking about getting one," she said. "Wow that's an awesome idea! Thank you," I said with excitement. "No problem." I went right away and got on the phone with West Coast Choppers. I told them my idea and they told me it would be ready by the 18th, they had two and a half weeks. They said it would be no problem and they would call me when it was ready.

The day of the first show came, December 18th. We were all so excited, especially me. I told Brian I had a special gift to give Nick tonight on stage for Christmas. He told me they would make room for me. Leighanne and I went to go pick up his jacket. West Coast Choppers was bringing the bike themselves. They were going to drive it onstage since I didn't know how to drive it. The time came for me to come on. The guys went backstage and disstracted Nick. "Good evening everyone. Is everyone having a good time and enjoying the guys?" I asked the audience. The crowed went wild. "Well as everyone knows, Christmas is just around the corner and I have a very special gift to give a very special man in my life," I said. The crowed went wild again because they knew who I was talking about. "Guys, bring him on out here," I said.

They guys brought out Nick. "Baby what's this all about?" Nick asked me. "Well I have a surprise for you, a Christmas gift," I said grabbing his hand. "Oh really," he asked curiously. "Yep. Ok bring it on out," I said. Everyone stepped aside as the guys from West Coast Choppers brought Nick's bike out. "Wow baby! This is for me?" he asked getting on it. "Yea do you like it?" I asked. "Do I like it, I love it!" he exclaimed. "Well here is something to go with it," I said as I gave him his jacket. "You look great baby," I said. The crowd screamed in agreement. "Thank you baby. This is the best Christmas ever," he said kissing me. The crowd cheered in agreement again.

That night before we left Nick took me for a ride on his bike. I felt on top of the world with him. We took his bike to his place there in LA and locked it in the garage. "Damn I wish I had more time to ride it," he said closing the door. "Thank you for the best gift ever. I love it," he said holding me. "Your welcome baby. You deserve the best," I said looking into his eyes. We had a taxi come pick us up and take us back to the venue. The buses were getting ready to leave to pull out as we got there. We got on our bus and headed to the next venue.

"I can't believe you did that tonight. That was the best surprise I could have ever gotten," he said coming near me. "Well your welcome baby," I said looking up at him. "You're the best. I love you with everything in me," he said leaning down in front of me. "I love you too, more than life itself," I said leaning in to kiss him. He drew the kiss more passionately. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and started carassing mine. He stood up, not breaking the kiss, and picked me up and carried me to the bedroom in the back of the bus. He slowly started removing my clothes, one by one. I started unbuttoning his shirt. Before we knew it, our clothes were on the floor. Nick started kissing my neck and carassing my body, he then went inside me. He slowly started thrusting back and forth. With each thrust, I moved my hips with his. He started going faster and faster until we climaxed together.

The next day I woke up, the buses were stopped and there was a note on Nick's pillow. 'Hey baby, I had to get something taken care of. I'll be in soundcheck, come see me when you get up. Love you with my life, Nick.'

After I hung out in the bus for a while and got dressed it was time for soundcheck. I went to go listen to the soundcheck, the guys sounded great. There were so many fans at the soundcheck, I was so proud of them all. Nick seen me and winked and smiled at me. After the soundcheck, we all had dinner and then the guys had to get ready for a show. Before going on stage, Nick came running up to me, he embraced me and kissed me deeply. "A good luck kiss," he said smiling. "Yes good luck. You'll do great," I said. He then ran off to get ready to get on stage.

The show sounded fantastic. After the show ended, we headed towards our next city, Phoenix. After this show we were heading to Springfield to celebrate Christmas with my family. We were both very excited. I couldn't figure out why Nick was so excited though. He was meeting people he has never even met.

Once we arrived in Phoenix, the other girls kept me busy all day with shopping and seeing the sights. I had a blast but I was ready to get back to Kaos and Nick.

Meanwhile, Nick had a surprise up his sleeve. "When does their flight come in?" Brian asked. "In about two hours," Nick replied. "Do you have the ring?" Brian asked again. "Yea right here," Nick said opening the box. "Wow she's gonna love it," he said. "I hope so," Nick said.

"Ok let me get this straight, we are singing 'How did I fall in love with you' and then we leave and Nick sings 'I got you'. Meanwhile Jennifer comes out on stage?" Kevin asked trying to get it all straight. "Right," Nick replied. "Well I need to get going guys. I need to pick them up. I'll be back in a bit," Nick said. "Alright, be careful," Kevin said.

"Ok girls, I'm ready to go back. You guys have shopped me out. I didn't think that was possible," I said laughing. "Ok well I guess we better get back and get ready for the show tonight," Kristen said looking down at her watch.

Once we got back, I headed straight to our bus and walked Kaos. Nick and the other guys were no where in sight. I figured they were working on the show. I went back on the bus to get ready for the show.. I put on my dark blue spaghetti tank top, flare jeans, and blue sandals. I headed towards the venue, the other girls were waiting for me.

When we got backstage, the guys were running around getting ready. Once I found Nick, I embraced him. "God I missed you today," I said kissing him. "I missed you too baby," he said deepening the kiss. "Ten minutes everyone," a crew member said. "C'mon Nick, we need to get to our places," Howie said as he walked by. "Ok I'm coming. One last kiss for good luck," he said winking and smiling at me.

The show sounded great. All of a sudden, the music stopped and I heard Nick's voice. A crew member came to get me and told me to follow him. "We are going to do things a little different. As most of you know my girlfriend, Jennifer, surprised me last week with a very special gift for Christmas. She didn't have to get my anything though. All I'll ever really want for Christmas I already have, her. Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to bring out the love of my life, Jennifer," Nick said as I was motioned out to the stage. Nick met me and took me to the center of the stage. Brian went and got me a stool to sit on.

"Baby, you have given me so much this past year and a half. It's my turn to give you something in return. These next two songs are dedicated to you," he said holding my hand and looking in my eyes. While they sang 'How did I fall in love with you' Nick never left my side. It was like he was singing to me. After they finished, the guys left the stage. My heart started to do flip flops. He started singing 'I got you'. He knew that was my favorite song off of his solo album. After it was finished, the crowd roared and I was crying. I felt like it was just him and I there, he then turned to me and kissed me deeply and passionately. He then turned back to the audience still not leaving my side. "Now I would like to point out some very important people sitting on the front row," Nick said as the lights were moved to the front row.

As the lights shown on the front row, I seen my mom, both brothers, and grandparents there. My grandfater already has tears rolling down his face. "Welcome to Phoenix guys," Nick said. As soon as he said that he turned around and got down on one knee. "Baby ever since I met you, you have brought out the best in me. You have taught me how to love someone unconditionally. You are my life. Without you, I don't know what I would do. I came alive when I met you on that August night. Baby, would you make me the happiest mand alive and be my wife?" Nick asked as he opened the burgandy box. I was crying so hard I barely spoke a "Yes." Nick jumped up and embraced me and whispered, "Merry Christmas baby." "Merry Christmas." The crowd was all crying and cheering as well as everyone backstage. It was the happiest moment of my life. Nick slipped the ring on my finger on top of the promise ring. It was a 3 karat round diamond in it. I couldn't believe it.

The rest of the night, I kept looking down at my left hand. I couldn't believe that I was engaged to Nick Carter. I was going to be the future Mrs. Carter. It was like a dream come true. The guys finished singing the show. Nick kept glancing over at me and winking. They guys always put on a great show. Of course, Leighanne, Leigh, Kristen and Veroncia all had to see the ring too. They couldn't believe Nick picked out such a beautiful ring. "It's perfect fo you," Veronica said. "Awe thanks Veronica," I said. "Yea it's absolutely gorgeous," the rest said. "Thanks guys," I replied. After the show was finished, Nick and I headed back to the bus and the guards brought my family to me.

When I seen my family I ran up to them and embraced them. My grandfather was still crying. They congratulated us. "I thought we were going to meet you guys tomorrow for Christmas?" I asked them. "Well you are, we are going back tonight," they all said. "Oh ok. I think we are leaving tomorrow morning right?" I asked looking at Nick. "Yea that's right," he replied. "Hey can we go and take them to the airport?" I asked Nick. "Yea sure," he replied. We all got in the SUV and headed to the airport to get my family back home.

After they were on the plane and left, we headed back to the venue and got back to the bus. I started packing up the stuff we would need for a couple of days. Even though we wouldn't be on the bus, the driver was still going to drive it to Denver so it would be there when we got there the 26th.

After I finished gathering our stuff, I just sat down and tried to take everything in that had just happened. "Hey baby, what's the matter?" Nick asked coming up and sitting next to me. "Nothing, just taking in everything that happened tonight," I said smiling at him. He took my left hand and kissed it. "Mrs. Carter," he said smiling. "I like it. It has a ring to it," he said. "Yea it does," I said smiling at him. "You know this is going to be all over the papers tomorrow right?" I asked him. "Yea I know and honestly I don't care what they say. I have you now, let them say what they want. You are my finacee now and we can get through anything together," he said kissing me. The kiss grew more passionately. He worked his way down to my neck and I let out a moan. At that moment he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me down and just stared at me. "God what a gorgeous sight you are," he said. He leaned over and kissed me again and started carassing my body. He started undoing my pants and pulled them off with my panties and threw them to the floor. The then slid my tank top over my head. I pulled his shirt off, undid his pants and he kicked them off. I looked up at him and just smiled with passion in my eyes. He was the most handsome sight that I ever laid eyes on, my finacee. He started carassing my body again. This time working his way down to my thighs. He then slid inside me and I let out a soft moan. He just smiled and started kissing me. He started thrusting slowly, driving me crazy. He then started kissing me neck. I kept letting out soft moans. When I did, he would thrust faster. "God baby, you feel so good," he said breathless. "So do you baby," I said. My heart was beating so fast that I thought it was going to beat out of my chest. I looked up at him and seen burning passion in his eyes. When he looked at me, he started thrusting faster and let out a soft moan. "Baby, I can't hold it much longer," he said. At that moment, we climaxed toghether.

He slipped off of the top of me and laid next to me. We were both breathless but completely satisfied. "I don't think I've ever been this happy in my life," I said. "Me either," he said wiping the hair out of my face as he smiled. "No one can imagine how happy you have made me," he said kissing me. He took me in his arms and we laid there just staring at each other. It didn't take us long to go to sleep because we knew we had to get up and get on the plane to go see my family.